Covid 19 third jab

Moderator: dromia

Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

Covid 19 third jab

#1 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
Anybody on the forum had there third Jab, were you given option on type. I believe that they are not offering Astra zeneca, but Pfizer or Moderna or other.
I am due mine anytime now having had my second Astra zeneca in April, with some side effects but nothing serious or long lasting.
What were you injected with and did you experience any side effects ? What !
DL.

Re: Covid 19 third jab

#2 Post by DL. »

My mother in law had pfizer first two doses and pfizer with 'flu for a booster, she said she felt pretty rough afterwards after both second and third doses.

My father in law had astra zeneca for the first two and pfizer plus 'flu for the third, he felt awful after all of them.
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

Pfizer booster...felt like my arm had been hit with a baseball bat. Apart from that, a bit tired - I also had the flu jab around the same time.
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#4 Post by channel12 »

I had AZ for my first and second shots and Pfizer for my third booster. I was offered the flu vaccination at the same time but declined because I was shooting CSR the next day and needed my sling arm unjabbed.
I'm usually a bit knackered after a match but I was still feeling tired until the Wednesday.
Flu vaccination a week ago and no after effects as usual for me.
Graham M

#5 Post by Graham M »

Had both shots of Pfizer with nothing more than a little aching in the arm for a day or two. My wife's nephew had his first shot and posted all over farcebook that he felt like he had been hit by a bus. We saw him drinking outside the local pub on the same day completely unaffected. I'm convinced that many of the moans and groans about the after affects of the vaccination, are from people who really believe that they have to have a side affect otherwise something must be wrong.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#6 Post by Pete »

I had both shots of A-Z earlier in the year with no noticeable reaction, apart from small needle holes.
After reading some of the horror stories, I was thinking that maybe I'd been given the placebo....... :run:

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
knewmans

#7 Post by knewmans »

All three of mine have been Pfizer - slight soreness at injection site. The recommendations are in the green book chapter 14a page 22.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... Sept21.pdf
Ken