New fourth round of covid jabs

Moderator: dromia

Graham M

Re: New fourth round of covid jabs

#21 Post by Graham M »

£2400 for two chairs.................wtf
And they wonder why no-one wants to pay exorbitant NRA membership fees :squirrel:
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

#22 Post by Airbrush »

Graham M wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:41 am £2400 for two chairs.................wtf
And they wonder why no-one wants to pay exorbitant NRA membership fees :squirrel:
Explain please?
DL.

#23 Post by DL. »

Out of curiosity I just looked up the price of the chair I sit on at work : £1000.00 at government contract prices I would imagine the actual cost could be twice that.

Also in common with alhpa1 we have been short of staff due to covid since the start of the pandemic, so much so that shifts go uncovered.

There was also a policy that if you are unvaccinated and require extra time to isolate under the delta variant rules then you may face disciplinary action, so the whole pandemic is being taken pretty seriously.
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#24 Post by Geek »

DL. wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:35 am Out of curiosity I just looked up the price of the chair I sit on at work : £1000.00 at government contract prices I would imagine the actual cost could be twice that.

Also in common with alhpa1 we have been short of staff due to covid since the start of the pandemic, so much so that shifts go uncovered.

There was also a policy that if you are unvaccinated and require extra time to isolate under the delta variant rules then you may face disciplinary action, so the whole pandemic is being taken pretty seriously.
What happened to my body my choice,? If the UK government enforce their mandatory vaccine policy for NHS workers I would expect a large number of legal class actions against the Government (and rightly so!).

Many countries seem to be heading the way of 1930s Germany, where are your papers(i.e. vaccine passport)!

I like many people were willing to have the two vaccines (thought it was the right thing to do), however, that's the lot (although my wife has had the third booster jab).
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Geek

#25 Post by Geek »

I accept that for some people this can cause serious heath issues and even death, but for the vast majority of people it’s a bad cold or flu. My wife had Covid (2020) and had flu symptoms for about four days, neither myself or our son caught Covid despite being in the same house and close proximity to my wife. I also have two friends, both unvaccinated who caught Covid and had the same symptoms as my wife i.e. flu symptoms for a few days.

What really turned my views against this situation is how the Covid death numbers are being reports, initially I supported the Government (that’s why I was prepared to have the first two vaccines). However, my wife’s friend had stage 4 cancer (palliative care, morphine, etc, she was riddled with it, it was throughout her body.), but when she died because she tested positive for Covid the cause of death was listed as Covid! No, it wasn’t it was cancer. That’s it for me, don’t believe the Covid death number one-bit, random number generator as far as I am concerned.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Geek

#26 Post by Geek »

I think that we are about here right now!
Attachments
How jabs work or not.jpeg
Regards,

Geek

GeeRam
Home club or Range: PSC, Bisley

#27 Post by GeeRam »

DL. wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:12 pm If I had received astra zeneca for my first two doses I would be beating a path to the door of the vaccination centre. It's been evidenced that having a pfizer/moderna booster makes up for the lack of efficacy for AZ.

We have the facilities in this country for the super cold storage required for this vaccine, to decline it is churlish.
Absolutely.

My first and secondary were AZ, so I had my Pfizer booster jab on 6mths + 1 day as soon as I was able to.
GeeRam
Home club or Range: PSC, Bisley

#28 Post by GeeRam »

Geek wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:06 pm
DL. wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:35 am Out of curiosity I just looked up the price of the chair I sit on at work : £1000.00 at government contract prices I would imagine the actual cost could be twice that.

What happened to my body my choice,?
Being an old git, I don't remember that ever being the case.
I don't remember not having a choice to not stand in a line at school and be vaccinated against Polio, Measles, Mumps, TB etc., all those things that were killing my parents and grandparents generation, not to mention the eradication of smallpox by vaccine.

I've lost 7 friends, and 2 relatives to Covid, plus know of 3 other people I that know, and who have also died from it, one of which very recently, who ironically was an outspoken anti-vaxxer.
BamBam

#29 Post by BamBam »

Graham M wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:35 pm Are we allowed to say "Golliwogs"????
You're not. Dromia is, as he has the full set.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#30 Post by dromia »

Extras for swopsies too.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/