New fourth round of covid jabs

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: New fourth round of covid jabs

#61 Post by Alpha1 »

I don't really care I am just happy to be able to go into work and get on with my projects.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#62 Post by Blackstuff »

This recent 'Yellow Card' reporting makes for interesting reading (the first line perpetuating the false impression of the number of people dying 'from' Covid 8-) );

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... UzQPGnIFFI

As does the following. Statistically insignificant (the deaths at least), but nevertheless simply not talked about in the media teanews
Attachments
CV Jab Deaths.jpg
DVC
Graham M

#63 Post by Graham M »

knewmans wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:28 pm
Graham M wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:36 am
artiglio wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:48 pmA positve LFT is probably worth a tidy sum to anyone wanting a week off in the public sector.
Yes, strange how the NHS suddenly had a huge staff shortage, due to Covid, over the Christmas period............... teanews

Big surprise at the peak of the Omicron cases. Anyone with positive test self isolates.
Yeeeeeeeeees, I see you managed to leave out the last couple of lines of my post
Someone showed me their faked LFT. He claimed that all he did was pour warm water onto the thing and both lines showed up. He then took a picture of it and sent it into work.
How true this is I don't know but if it is this simple to fake a test anyone could do it.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
knewmans

#64 Post by knewmans »

Graham M wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:44 am
Yeeeeeeeeees, I see you managed to leave out the last couple of lines of my post
Someone showed me their faked LFT. He claimed that all he did was pour warm water onto the thing and both lines showed up. He then took a picture of it and sent it into work.
How true this is I don't know but if it is this simple to fake a test anyone could do it.
Not relevant, doesn't happen.
Graham M

#65 Post by Graham M »

Thank gawd for that. Are there any other things that don't happen???? Such as thousands of immigrants pouring in over the channel for instance.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#66 Post by Plumose »

Blackstuff wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:24 am This recent 'Yellow Card' reporting makes for interesting reading (the first line perpetuating the false impression of the number of people dying 'from' Covid 8-) );

As does the following. Statistically insignificant (the deaths at least), but nevertheless simply not talked about in the media teanews
But the the important part is the bit at the bottom of the page:

"Conclusion
Vaccines are the best way to protect people from COVID-19 and have already saved tens of thousands of lives. Everyone should continue to get their vaccination when invited to do so unless specifically advised otherwise.

As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored.
The expected benefits of the vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and serious complications associated with COVID-19 far outweigh any currently known side effects in the majority of patients."
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#67 Post by Pete »

+1.....vaccines are a no-brainer...........I can't imagine what state we'd have been in if "soshul meedja" and it's associated f***wits had been around in the days of polio, diptheria, TB, smallpox etc.......

(And yes, I do appreciate that Full-Bore is social media, but Facebook/Twitter/ etc it definitely ain't... teanews )

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#68 Post by Blackstuff »

Plumose wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:02 am
Blackstuff wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:24 am This recent 'Yellow Card' reporting makes for interesting reading (the first line perpetuating the false impression of the number of people dying 'from' Covid 8-) );

But the the important part is the bit at the bottom of the page:

"Conclusion
Vaccines are the best way to protect people from COVID-19 and have already saved tens of thousands of lives. Everyone should continue to get their vaccination when invited to do so unless specifically advised otherwise.

As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is being continuously monitored.
The expected benefits of the vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and serious complications associated with COVID-19 far outweigh any currently known side effects in the majority of patients."
Considering it starts the document with the "150k deaths after testing positive for covid" double speak/lie I don't really put that much stock in the rest other than the figures.
DVC
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#69 Post by Plumose »

Blackstuff wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:08 pm
Considering it starts the document with the "150k deaths after testing positive for covid" double speak/lie I don't really put that much stock in the rest other than the figures.
Can you give me a reason that you think it is double speak or a lie?
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#70 Post by Pippin89 »

knewmans wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Graham M wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:44 am
Not sure on water but I have seen it work with Orange Juice and have been told it works with Coke.