New fourth round of covid jabs

Moderator: dromia

Graham M

Re: New fourth round of covid jabs

#31 Post by Graham M »

Geek wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:19 pm I accept that for some people this can cause serious heath issues and even death, but for the vast majority of people it’s a bad cold or flu. My wife had Covid (2020) and had flu symptoms for about four days, neither myself or our son caught Covid despite being in the same house and close proximity to my wife. I also have two friends, both unvaccinated who caught Covid and had the same symptoms as my wife i.e. flu symptoms for a few days.

What really turned my views against this situation is how the Covid death numbers are being reports, initially I supported the Government (that’s why I was prepared to have the first two vaccines). However, my wife’s friend had stage 4 cancer (palliative care, morphine, etc, she was riddled with it, it was throughout her body.), but when she died because she tested positive for Covid the cause of death was listed as Covid! No, it wasn’t it was cancer. That’s it for me, don’t believe the Covid death number one-bit, random number generator as far as I am concerned.
This was the case for my wife's brother's wife. She went into hospital in 2020 with pneumonia. She sadly died within the week and despite him knowing that she did not have covid it was registered as a covid death. She hadn't even tested positive at any time up to and including going into hospital, so how the hell did they come up with that diagnosis???
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#32 Post by Blackstuff »

I've seen info claiming ONS figures for the actual death toll from JUST Covid in England and Wales as ~17,500 and something so far, ~9400 of those in 2020.
DVC
lapua338

#33 Post by lapua338 »

Blackstuff wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:36 am I've seen info claiming ONS figures for the actual death toll from JUST Covid in England and Wales as ~17,500 and something so far, ~9400 of those in 2020.
That's correct.

Office for National Statistics FOI Ref: ​FOI/2021/3240

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpa ... lB4UYLpFg
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#34 Post by Pete »

That doesn't alter the fact that there are a lot of undiagnosed people out there who have underlying conditions such as obesity, chronic respiratory infections (if the amount of spittle on the pavements is anything to go by), diabetes, smoking related poor lung function, excessive alcohol consumption etc, which they may not consider relevant or even be aware of, but for whom a covid infection will nevertheless cause an unpleasant death.
For anyone to use this FOI report as justification not to get vaccinated beggars belief...

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#35 Post by Geek »

Pete wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:21 pm That doesn't alter the fact that there are a lot of undiagnosed people out there who have underlying conditions such as obesity, chronic respiratory infections (if the amount of spittle on the pavements is anything to go by), diabetes, smoking related poor lung function, excessive alcohol consumption etc, which they may not consider relevant or even be aware of, but for whom a covid infection will nevertheless cause an unpleasant death.
For anyone to use this FOI report as justification not to get vaccinated beggars belief...

Pete
As far as I am concerned it's personal choice to have the vaccine (and its associated booster [which may be never ending]) and it is fundamentally wrong to try to make this a decision by the state to enforce such vaccines. If vaccines are mandatory, then we have become a dictatorship "SHOW YOUR PAPERS"!
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
lapua338

#36 Post by lapua338 »

Geek wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:27 pm As far as I am concerned it's personal choice to have the vaccine (and its associated booster [which may be never ending]) and it is fundamentally wrong to try to make this a decision by the state to enforce such vaccines. If vaccines are mandatory, then we have become a dictatorship "SHOW YOUR PAPERS"!
I agree.

Europe is on a precipice. It has marched, blindly, towards something very much resembling tyranny. We are living through a chilling overhaul of the entire relationship between the state and the individual, with the state empowered to such an extraordinary degree that it can now instruct its citizens on what to inject into their bodies, and the individual so politically emaciated, so denuded of rights, that he no longer even enjoys sovereignty over himself, over that tiny part of the world that is his own body and mind. We are witnessing the violent death of European liberalism and the birth pangs of a new and deeply authoritarian era.

It is authoritarian, indefensible and unethical. Sadly, however, an inordinate number of people have become indoctrinated disciples of ruthlessly subordinating every facet of their lives to the tyranny of coronavirus and the state.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/01/ ... Ce71YLf1Q
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#37 Post by Geek »

@lapua338 the EU personifies tyranny, "do as we say". I only hope that other European counties start to see where the EU is heading (although I fear it may be too late for many) i.e. a united Europe (EU[SSR]) controlled by Brussels with nation states government nothing more than local councils dictated to from Brussels.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#38 Post by Blackstuff »

Pete wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:21 pm That doesn't alter the fact that there are a lot of undiagnosed people out there who have underlying conditions such as obesity, chronic respiratory infections (if the amount of spittle on the pavements is anything to go by), diabetes, smoking related poor lung function, excessive alcohol consumption etc, which they may not consider relevant or even be aware of, but for whom a covid infection will nevertheless cause an unpleasant death.
Isn't it the coroners job to add that to the death certificate, not for the 'patient' to decide??
Pete wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:21 pm

Pete
I'm equally astounded at the damage virtually every government in the world is willing to do to their economy, citizenry and liberty for something 1/3 less lethal than flu and associated pneumonia, which has always just been something we all accepted, apparently. And worse still they've got the majority of their populations cheering them on like they're doing the right thing and even getting them to turn on anyone who dares voice a differing opinion.
DVC
Christel
Site Admin

#39 Post by Christel »

Just thinking, 17.500 people died from C-19 with no underlying causes, well the majority of them were old...maybe unvaccinated. There will always be another reason for why C-19 takes you out, apart from the virus itself.
Graham M

#40 Post by Graham M »

I really do believe that had we just been told that a vaccine was being produced most of us would have simple turned up at the Dr's (I assume they would have still been open to the public) and had it. The unfortunate thing is, we had a torrent of misinformation thrown at us on social media sites telling the gullible (brain dead) that the vaccination contained a "Chip" that Bill Gates had designed which would track us throughout our lives and then "Terminate" us once we reached a certain age.
If this wasn't stupid enough we had some Australian bint, professing to be a qualified nurse, claiming that the vaccine was made from the cells of dead unborn babies.
We then had certain members of the ethnic population who were told that it would send them all sterile. The list goes on and on.
I simply cannot understand why so many antagonists wanted to stop people from being vaccinated, and were willing to go to unbelievable lengths to do it.
We don't have this BS with the Flu vaccine and I can only thank God that social media wasn't about when they produced the Polio, Smallpox, Diphtheria and all the other killer diseases that we once had in this country.
There was something about Covid that seemed to set the world on fire and the world seemed to break off into two groups, the people who thought it was a good idea to get vaccinated, and the people who thought that the New World Order was trying to kill them all off.
I took no notice of the bullshit and just toddled off down to my surgery and had my flu vaccine in one arm and my covid in the other, albeit on separate days.
I have not been brainwashed or allowed to be controlled by the state, I have simply done what I have always done and that is to try and protect myself against disease and illness.
The barman at my sports club where I shoot was adamant that HE wasn't going to be a minion who was going to allow an untried and untested vaccine into HIS body.

He died early 2020 from Covid.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.