- Site Admin
- Posts: 16889
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
I was going to post a link to Stonehenge, but they pulled the live feed due to security reasons, as people were climbing the fence.
Would have been clouds anyway :)
Happy shooting and stay safe.
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
- George Orwell, 1984
Everything I copy and paste can be found in the real world by using Google.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19233
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 pm
- Home club or Range: Diggle and MSR&PC
- Location: The Wastelands
Here are this weeks offerings.
25.2 MIGHT NEED A REFEREES JUDGEMENT ON TARGET 4
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 am
- Home club or Range: www.sv-eichenlaub.de
- Location: Bavaria
unfortunately I only managed to get my result today.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest