In this section because...NWS

All things Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife and Conservation related.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
"The Dromia Rule"

Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.

If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.

http://www.basc.org.uk/

Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
Christel
Site Admin

In this section because...NWS

#1 Post by Christel »

...I think someone ought to hunt this low life scum down and give him the same treatment as he gave his "best friend".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stick.html

It is not for the faint hearted nor is it work safe.

...suspended sentence...joke ****

This society is wrong wrong wrong when we have "people" who do this and a law system that lets them get away with it.

Clamp down hard on cases like this, make people pass a test before they are allowed to "own" a pet or have a kid. I do not accept that human rights play a part in kids/pets "ownership". It is something that ought to be earned.

If anyone out there reading this experience something similar, or is stupid enough to record it instead of intervene, please please intervene!
whoowhoop

Re: In this section because...NWS

#2 Post by whoowhoop »

The fact that some irresponsible greedy cntu sold this t*@t a dog without a caring what would happen to it should also result in an investigation.
Most "estate" properties I have to visit for work will have a status dog and most are a badly behaved just like their kids.
As long as pet ownership is perceived to be a right and not a responsibility this will not go away.
Happy is he, who goes out for the amusement of himself, and not for the amazement of others
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

Whoopwhoop, I agree...in this case the dog was given to him by his father.
whoowhoop

#4 Post by whoowhoop »

A case for double neutering
Happy is he, who goes out for the amusement of himself, and not for the amazement of others
SevenSixTwo

#5 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Looks like a cardboard tube to me.

A stick that long and solid, with that force would have broken skin and bones.
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

He is according to the article using a hose/wand/tube from a vacuum cleaner, so it is hollow.
Christel
Site Admin

#7 Post by Christel »

Actually...that made me think...regardless of what is being used, the dog is clearly in distress, is that acceptable?
SevenSixTwo

#8 Post by SevenSixTwo »

No, just all-too aware of how MSM twist things.
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

#9 Post by raybrown53 »

christel wrote:...I think someone ought to hunt this low life scum down and give him the same treatment as he gave his "best friend".

This society is wrong wrong wrong when we have "people" who do this and a law system that lets them get away with it.

Clamp down hard on cases like this, make people pass a test before they are allowed to "own" a pet or have a kid. I do not accept that human rights play a part in kids/pets "ownership". It is something that ought to be earned.

If anyone out there reading this experience something similar, or is stupid enough to record it instead of intervene, please please intervene!
I find it really hard to read articles like this. it makes my blood boil.
When in doubt C4
raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

#10 Post by raybrown53 »

raybrown53 wrote:
christel wrote:...I think someone ought to hunt this low life scum down and give him the same treatment as he gave his "best friend".

I find it really hard to read articles like this. it makes my blood boil.
Took a few mins to calm down....

I rate people that do that to do dogs etc in the same class as the scum who prey on the innocent. I would gladly send them all on a one way plane ride but as that's not civilized how about the stocks are reintroduced in every town and village in the land. if after a stint in the stocks they perpetrator hasn't learnt their lesson for what ever crime they have committed then review and increase the punishment. As a society we are to afraid of infringing on the criminals human rights.
When in doubt C4