Floods are caused by the shooting industry

All things Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife and Conservation related.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
"The Dromia Rule"

Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.

If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.

http://www.basc.org.uk/

Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

Re: Floods are caused by the shooting industry

#11 Post by Sixshot6 »

bradaz11 wrote:
dromia wrote:And here was me thinking it was due to a lot of rain.
exactly. but you can't tell the truth now can you?
In Times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act - George Orwell. Sad but true - Metallica. Sadly we're in crazy times.
Rab

#12 Post by Rab »

I stopped reading when the article mentioned "activists" 5mith
Sixshot6

#13 Post by Sixshot6 »

Rab wrote:I stopped reading when the article mentioned "activists" 5mith
It's a word that these days is synonymous with trickster, fraud, crazy and numerous other terms of endearment (not really). So good call.
TomH
Site Supporter Since 2017
Home club or Range: ORPC

#14 Post by TomH »

Britain spends more money on foreign floods and helping overseas communities recover from disasters than it does at home, new figures suggest.

In the past year the Department for International Development has spent more than £100 million providing aid for countries who have suffered flooding, but has made just £61 million available for Britons affected in recent weeks.

The Philippines alone was given £77 million to help it recover from typhoon Haiyan , while Malawi received £10 million to help with recent floods. Myanmar received £4 million in flooding aid while Pakistan and Bangladesh were given nearly than £14 million between them to help with the annual devastation caused by monsoons.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/e ... -home.html
Gazoo
Home club or Range: Bishop Auckland

#15 Post by Gazoo »

TomH wrote:
Britain spends more money on foreign floods and helping overseas communities recover from disasters than it does at home, new figures suggest.

In the past year the Department for International Development has spent more than £100 million providing aid for countries who have suffered flooding, but has made just £61 million available for Britons affected in recent weeks.

The Philippines alone was given £77 million to help it recover from typhoon Haiyan , while Malawi received £10 million to help with recent floods. Myanmar received £4 million in flooding aid while Pakistan and Bangladesh were given nearly than £14 million between them to help with the annual devastation caused by monsoons.
Is it me ??? or is there something wrong here. Half of the countries mentioned spawn terrorists who want to destroy us...is it just me??
Alea Jacta Est
Sixshot6

#16 Post by Sixshot6 »

Gazoo wrote:
TomH wrote:

Is it me ??? or is there something wrong here. Half of the countries mentioned spawn terrorists who want to destroy us...is it just me??
Good point, but apparently the terrorist spawning is not a concern for the likes of Cameron and his ilk. I always hate to see the question he was an answer to.
TRG-22
Home club or Range: Make me an offer.

#17 Post by TRG-22 »

Bumped becase of the relevance to a current topic.
daman wrote:Written by the same Monbiot who champions "rewilding" and not doing any land management, coincidentally.
And the same Monbiot who is prepared to consider evidence, and when the evidence shows that he is wrong to change his position: https://www.monbiot.com/2010/09/07/strong-meat/

And the one who is not opposed to shooting: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... nvironment
Tory voters. Next election. Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#18 Post by Dark Skies »

Rab wrote:I stopped reading when the article mentioned "activists" 5mith
Really? I stopped at George Monbiot.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#19 Post by Pete »

None so blind etc. etc..........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
TRG-22
Home club or Range: Make me an offer.

#20 Post by TRG-22 »

Dark Skies wrote:Really? I stopped at George Monbiot.
Minds are like parachutes.

They work better when they are open.
Tory voters. Next election. Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.