"The Dromia Rule"
Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.
If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.
Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16839
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
- George Orwell, 1984
Everything I copy and paste can be found in the real world by using Google.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19201
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest