Blaser straight pull

All things Hunting, Fishing, Wildlife and Conservation related.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
"The Dromia Rule"

Deer Stalking… reliable word of mouth recommendation from someone you know has undertaken such stalking being offered by a specific syndicate is best. Like other walks of life, stalking has its scammers. E.G., make sure there is deer, of the species sought, on the land being made available; that appropriate insurance is in place; that there is recourse for recompense if it all goes wrong. In addition, obtain and understand terms and conditions; consider the implications of allowing a syndicate leader to be a FAC mentor; make sure ‘coaches’ are suitably qualified; consider the quality of deer management, the construction & execution of a shooting plan and safety; determine if the land is over-shot.

If in doubt, contact BASC or similar.

http://www.basc.org.uk/

Anyone considered to be a scammer will be banned without warning.
raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

Re: Blaser straight pull

#31 Post by raybrown53 »

Nice Jenks. So the the heavy barrel doesnt make contact with the off road stock then? Mmmm now I am wonder how much an LRS2 stock minus barrel goes for.... Are the bolts interchangable?
When in doubt C4
Jenks

#32 Post by Jenks »

raybrown53 wrote:Nice Jenks. So the the heavy barrel doesnt make contact with the off road stock then? Mmmm now I am wonder how much an LRS2 stock minus barrel goes for.... Are the bolts interchangable?
Ray...

No I'm afraid the bolt used in the Offroad is not compatible with the LRS2.

Offroad stock and bolt with 6.5x55se Heavy barrel mounted T8 sound moderator with neoprene sleeve. Swarovski 3-12x50 scope.

Note the improvised comb riser on the butt.

Don't know what the LRS2 stock and bolt would cost or if you would find one.

Jenks
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

#33 Post by DW58 »

McLeod's of Tain have an LRS2 stock listed at £1771 on their latest rifle list (see final page) - I'm guessing Blaser accessories don't come cheap. There is also an LRS2 Bolt at £386!
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31