How to Post Photos on Full Bore

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
25Pdr
Past Supporter

How to Post Photos on Full Bore

#1 Post by 25Pdr »

How to post Photos on Full-Bore

There are numerous Photo hosting web sites I think this one is quick and easy.

Go to..
postimage.org

Click Browse and select Photo from your machine click and upload it.

Next...

Right click Direct Link

And copy and paste the Link like this... Between Image

Preview....

Submit...

redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

Re: How to Post Photos on Full Bore

#2 Post by redcat »

There is no need to use an outside hosting site - photos can be loaded direct from your computer using the "Upload attachment" area at the bottom of the message panel. Just make sure the pic is within the size limits for this site.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#3 Post by channel12 »

redcat wrote:There is no need to use an outside hosting site - photos can be loaded direct from your computer using the "Upload attachment" area at the bottom of the message panel. Just make sure the pic is within the size limits for this site.

Redcat
But the problem is that some members post photo's which are outside the size limits.

I use photobucket which works ok for me.

BamBam

#4 Post by BamBam »

redcat wrote:There is no need to use an outside hosting site - photos can be loaded direct from your computer using the "Upload attachment" area at the bottom of the message panel. Just make sure the pic is within the size limits for this site.

Redcat

Interesting...

HH1
Home club or Range: PSA

#5 Post by HH1 »

channel12 wrote:

Redcat
But the problem is that some members post photo's which are outside the size limits.

That's a nice orange digger :good:

Do you see the problem with using Photobucket, Flicker etc. Especially if you have your pictures set to public? Which you don't, but not everyone realises the security risks we may have as gun owners. The picture below is a sample direct from my laptop without the risk of people knowing who I am.....
Attachments
IMG_6062.jpg
redcat
Past Supporter

#6 Post by redcat »

channel12 wrote:

I didn't think it was possible to post photos that exceed the limits. I resize mine before posting.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#7 Post by channel12 »

redcat wrote:
channel12 wrote:

I didn't think it was possible to post photos that exceed the limits. I resize mine before posting.

Redcat
Yes it is
http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3399
redcat
Past Supporter

#8 Post by redcat »

Using the "Full Editor" limits the size of the photo you are trying to upload. If it is too large it will not be accepted. It is a simple matter to resize it.

Redcat