Milo Yiannopoulos

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos

#51 Post by Pete »

Maybe not Flashheart's idea of a journalistic hero, but definitely my idea of a rabble-rousing tosser...........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
The Lord Flashheart
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Ham & Pea

#52 Post by The Lord Flashheart »

Pete wrote:Maybe not Flashheart's idea of a journalistic hero, but definitely my idea of a rabble-rousing tosser...........

Pete

Surely you don't mean Bob Fisk?! :D
Christel
Site Admin

#53 Post by Christel »

Interesting how the public's reaction have changed in regards to situations like the one described below.
At the time when Matlin’s memoir was published, the media seemed largely unwilling to call William Hurt what he was: a man accused of physically abusing and raping his girlfriend. Instead, his and Matlin’s time together was described as passionate and “volatile”; even Simon & Schuster’s description of the memoir evaded direct language, instead teasing tales of her “tumultuous relationship with Oscar winner William Hurt.”
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment ... spartanntp

Simon & Schuster gave in to demands from non Milo fans about not publishing his "Dangerous" book. In the past it looks like they did what everybody else did, shrugged their shoulders. Spineless springs to mind.