So you think your free?

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Gazza

So you think your free?

#1 Post by Gazza »

This could be the most enlightning 10 minute film you watch. :good:

Chuck

Re: So you think your free?

#2 Post by Chuck »

Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#3 Post by DaveB »

OMG, you're one (well two actually) of those. The anti-vaccine, anti-Fluoride weirdo's. Here's some tinfoil - make yourself a hat. The black helicopters are coming for you both to take you to Area 51 where you will be incarcerated with the Roswell aliens.

And it isn't even April 1st. Give me a large personal break!
Gazza

#4 Post by Gazza »

Which part of the video I posted are you saying is not correct?
Christel
Site Admin

#5 Post by Christel »

DaveB wrote:OMG, you're one (well two actually) of those. The anti-vaccine, anti-Fluoride weirdo's. Here's some tinfoil - make yourself a hat. The black helicopters are coming for you both to take you to Area 51 where you will be incarcerated with the Roswell aliens.

Aliens...I thought there was only one :p
Chuck

#6 Post by Chuck »

OMG, you're one (well two actually) of those. The anti-vaccine, anti-Fluoride weirdo's. Here's some tinfoil - make yourself a hat. The black helicopters are coming for you both to take you to Area 51 where you will be incarcerated with the Roswell aliens.

Hmm I see a part of the problem has surfaced... No reasoned counter argument, just silly name calling wallhead ...typical of that sort really. kukkuk kukkuk troutslapping

Next.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Gazza

#7 Post by Gazza »

Chuck wrote:

Hmm I see a part of the problem has surfaced... No reasoned counter argument, just silly name calling wallhead ...typical of that sort really. kukkuk kukkuk troutslapping

Next.
:D :D :D
BamBam

#8 Post by BamBam »

DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#9 Post by DaveB »

Gazza wrote:Which part of the video I posted are you saying is not correct?
Actually yours was not too bad - my issue with it is that it utterly fails to offer any way forward. Knowing you are enslaved is not, as they seem to think, the end. So what now? If you can't offer any useful suggestions, then what have you accomplished?

I didn't even mind the first half of Chuck's video, until they started in on the fluoride and anti-vaccination bit - neither of which I buy for one second. Here in NZ Auckland is going through a measles epidemic because idiot parents won't get their kids vaccinated.

My other issue with the 'Dumbing Down of America' video is that having grown up in Canada (which really wasn't all that different in those days from the US) under the public school system in the 60s and early 70s, I do not believe all the brainwashing stuff started nearly as early as they seem to think. My schools had NO psychologists whatsoever. In public school there were no counsellors of any description. In fact the only one in the whole school with a degree was the principal, and her BA was not psychology (English as I recall). In high school I knew all the guidance counsellors and none of them had degrees in psychology. Half of them were WWII vets - and unlike today, the teachers were not all left-wing - they sure wouldn't have gone along with that sort of program.

Today however, is another matter. That video is probably spot-on for today's schools. When I hear kids are being taught that the British Empire was some sort of crime against humanity, my blood boils. All the teachers are so damned left-wing they make Marx look like one of Mosley's Blackshirts.
Gazza

#10 Post by Gazza »

DaveB wrote:
Gazza wrote:Which part of the video I posted are you saying is not correct?
Actually yours was not too bad - my issue with it is that it utterly fails to offer any way forward.
This is true but I think the point of the film was to just point out how you are enslaved without you even knowing it until its pointed out. The way forward can only come from people working out how to be free for themselves.