Old STV Intro

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Chuck

Old STV Intro

#1 Post by Chuck »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1tqLXLAiWA

Feeling a wee bit homesick now lol lol :flag6: :flag6: :flag6: :flag6:
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
25Pdr
Past Supporter

Re: Old STV Intro

#2 Post by 25Pdr »

Hi Charles...
Don't know how bad it is living in a Country with a great climate friendly people and a smashing Wife like you are just now. The only problem I see would be the Language barrier, But! do you really wish to live in the UK again?

The Effin place is turning into a s hitheap because of the insane politicians we have who are hell bent on ruining this Country. I had a discussion recently with a girl I know who has become a SNP MP about a year ago, she used to be a balanced fair intelligent person, now, she has turned into a Nicola Sturgeon the second. I mentioned Sharia law being a UK threat she denied that would ever happen.

Chuck

Re: Old STV Intro

#3 Post by Chuck »

Hi 25 :wave: :good: :good: Hope you're doing OK.

Language barrier not an issue mate - it stops me arguing with people that really need to be given the facts of life according to Chuck!

Prices here are rising in leaps and bounds - not pennies but anything from 10-50% overnight.

Fresh fruit / veg is still reasonable: a kilo fresh, loose cherry tomatoes are (on current ex rates) about £0.50p Compare that to Asda! Whole chicken is about £1.10 a kilo and a bottle of drinkable red wine can be had for about £2.50. Fresh coffee's about £2.50 for 500grm and my local wee cafe takes £.50p for a nice mug of "English tea". Anything MPORTED is pricey - so thanks Mr Trump.

Looking back in from here, the UK's one huge s*** full of paedophiles and "Islamically-Challenged" retards and fckwits! I see they're released a very dangerous terrorist - who's gone straight to the "Yooman Shii'te" lawyers and will no doubt win a fortune again.

On the bright side we're well shielded from the saga of the only woman ever to get pregnant - and the daily banquet of Royal Family fashion and faux pas tripe.

Thinking of getting myself a fishing rod. Been walking the coastline (did 9 miles return yesterday) - some sizeable "BALIK" out there - no idea what species they are but they're edible. Lots of ducks about but there's a wee sign up - summat about a "nature reserve" and "NO HUNTING"? All Turkish to me but I doubt I'd get away with that ;)

So NOPE mate, it's unlikely I'll be back to the UK full time - don't think I'll manage Christmas either, the costs are just mental for us thanks to the exchange rates back to sterling. . The wee grandson's coming on in leaps and bounds but I've only seen him the once, bummer.

Anyway, when you heading over? lol lol lol

Mrs T sends her regards mate.

Chuck

PS: As for the Image, half of them act like they're having their periods at the best of times mate **** **** .
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!