Entitled millennial snowflake gets owned by hotel owner

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Entitled millennial snowflake gets owned by hotel owner

#11 Post by Geek »

Pete wrote:Er, aren't forums like this a form of social meedja?

Pete
Maybe so (not really sure), however, I was thinking more of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#12 Post by DaveB »

Social Media Influencer. If that job had existed when Douglas Addams wrote Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy , doubtless that job would have been right at the top of the list of 'useless bloody loonies' in the B ark. And entirely deserved, too!
Tacticool
Home club or Range: EMMR

#13 Post by Tacticool »

RDC wrote:And yet, she's making a wedge just from youtube.I

https://statsmash.com/calculator/elle-darby-net-worth

Estimated nearly $4500 a month.
If you look at the long term stats her channel appears to be dying, with a short term shot in the arm - presumably from this controversy. She seems to be getting between 50-100k views a day which would translate roughly to $50-100 a day in YouTube ad revenue. There must be an army of attractive 20’s something’s with an interest in travel and beauty ready to strip her of her viewership - I don’t rate it long term!

I gave her channel a skim and it looks like she’s just bought herself a big house so the bank must think it will be a guaranteed income stream for the next 25 years, so what do I know....