NDFS Dies for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Vossie
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: NDFS Dies for sale

#11 Post by Vossie »

These came from a deceased estate and passed to me by Jim Hallam to sell on behalf of the family.
Age of dies is unknown.
Thats all the info I have at this present time.

It would.be nice to have all the stuff out on display at a show, but it seems those at Bisley etc have other ideas. It's always best to see the items have a touch and make a deal.
There is some nice old stuff but a photo and a chance sometimes is not enough.
PeterN

#12 Post by PeterN »

I still have five sets of Jim Goodwin NDFS dies. These came in a round plastic container or a plastic sandwich box. The sets I have are .38 S&W, .455 Webley, .577/450 Martini Henry, 8x56R Mannlicher and 8x50R Mannlicher. The 8x56R he made from an empty fired case I sent him as he had not made that calibre before. They don't get much use nowadays but I am reluctant to part with them. I suppose these will turn up as part of a deceased estate sometime in the future unless I start disposing of stuff when I get older and decrepit.
Regards
Peter.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

PeterN wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:56 pm I still have five sets of Jim Goodwin NDFS dies. These came in a round plastic container or a plastic sandwich box. The sets I have are .38 S&W, .455 Webley, .577/450 Martini Henry, 8x56R Mannlicher and 8x50R Mannlicher. The 8x56R he made from an empty fired case I sent him as he had not made that calibre before. They don't get much use nowadays but I am reluctant to part with them. I suppose these will turn up as part of a deceased estate sometime in the future unless I start disposing of stuff when I get older and decrepit.
Regards
Peter.
Same here.