Rifles for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Rifles for sale

#1 Post by pe4king »

On behalf of my boy
Firstly a Russian AK103 by Izhmash in 7.62x39 it has a Standard synthetic folding stock and grip with a railed forend the bore is great being chrome lined
It will come with 5 mags and a scope rail if he can get it to me looking for £995 + fees happy to deliver within 50 miles or can be collected from medway in Kent.
I also have around 700 rds of ammunition to go at £35/100
tempImageCst4fM.gif
tempImageHfap2K.gif
tempImagecnBaeb.gif
If you need more info or more photos please ask
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
daryldiane
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: Rifles for sale

#2 Post by daryldiane »

hi How would the scope mount?
Also would standard russian wood fit/
Thanks
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

daryldiane wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:08 pm hi How would the scope mount?
Also would standard russian wood fit/
Thanks
If I may......a scope would mount onto the standard Russian rail that is on the left side of the receiver, the polymer AK-74M pattern stock this rifle has fitted has a recess that the side rail fits into when the stock is in the closed position.The stock won't fully fold into the closed position with a scope fitted on the side rail though.

Standard Soviet AKM pattern wood handguards will fit but an AKM pattern fixed wooden stock wouldn't fit as the rear trunnion is completely different on a rifle with a folding stock, although a AK-74 style skeleton stock with a 5.5mm diameter hinge pin will fit......if you combine the skeleton type stock with some Soviet laminated handguards, a laminated wood or brown plastic AKM pistol grip and a Soviet AKM "bakelite" mag you'd have the perfect Afghan "Khyber Pass" look rifle, Bin Laden was often photographed with an 7.62x39 AKM pattern rifle with a AK-74 skeleton stock fitted.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
daryldiane

#4 Post by daryldiane »

Thanks for that.
Also were these guns factory fitted with unported barrels?
James84

#5 Post by James84 »

daryldiane wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:59 pm Thanks for that.
All S1 firearms do not have a gas port. The barrels are not drilled, the gas blocks are solid, or welded and pinned inside (I have seen both) and the bolt carriers are cut to prevent them from ever being made to work as semi-autos.
snayperskaya
Past Supporter

#6 Post by snayperskaya »

daryldiane wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:59 pm Thanks for that.
They are built at Izhmash as a straight pull from the factory, the gas port in the barrel is left undrilled as is the port in the gas block which is also plugged with a steel blanking plug and a short steel blank is fitted in place of the usual gas piston.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

daryldiane

#7 Post by daryldiane »

Thanks again
Think I’d like an historic one with wood furniture
snayperskaya
Past Supporter

#8 Post by snayperskaya »

daryldiane wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:08 am Thanks again
Think I’d like an historic one with wood furniture
How it would look with a AK-74 side folding skeleton stock and some Soviet love, definitely historic.....like a 7.62x39 AK-74 ussrflag
82411B1F-5CD9-4FAE-AC2E-32610C2F535C.jpeg

snayperskaya
Past Supporter

#9 Post by snayperskaya »

Good luck with the sale pe4king, that's a good price and I'd have it myself if I had the spare coin.....these are unlikely to be ever imported again and this is a chance to own a genuine Izhmash/JSC Kalashnikov Concern made AK pattern rifle which are, in my humble opinion, a higher quality rifle than the Romanian variants that are available with the bonus of being produced in the home of the AK ussrflag

pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#10 Post by pe4king »

Bump and price drop rifle £900 + fees
ammunition £30/100
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.