swiss K31

Pre 1945 action rifles. Muzzle loading.

Moderator: dromia

redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

Re: swiss K31

#21 Post by redcat »

Sent Swiss Products an order for their clip-on muzzle brake. Got confirmation email then nothing for ten days. Dropped them a mail checking status and they said they had issued a refund as the cannot ship to UK!

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
Jamesthut
Home club or Range: London Historic Shooting Club

#22 Post by Jamesthut »

Well that must be a new development as they shipped the left hand op rod to me no problem. Took a long time to clear customs though.
ukrifleman
Past Supporter

#23 Post by ukrifleman »

redcat wrote:Sent Swiss Products an order for their clip-on muzzle brake. Got confirmation email then nothing for ten days. Dropped them a mail checking status and they said they had issued a refund as the cannot ship to UK!

Redcat
Apparently, it's something to do with VAT payments.
ukrifleman
Richard308

#24 Post by Richard308 »

I have a k31 in walnut, absolutely love it more than any other rifle I own, the advances made, the ergonomics, the precision, craftsmanship and above all beauty. And will shoot sub 1” still nearly 80 years later. A pity the genuine ammo is in short supply.
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#25 Post by kennyc »

ukrifleman wrote:
redcat wrote:Sent Swiss Products an order for their clip-on muzzle brake. Got confirmation email then nothing for ten days. Dropped them a mail checking status and they said they had issued a refund as the cannot ship to UK!

Redcat
Apparently, it's something to do with VAT payments.
ukrifleman
Pierre threw a wobbly and decided he wanted nothing to do with the UK VAT regime :p