- Site Supporter Since 2015
- Posts: 24432
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:27 pm
- Location: Lincolnshire Wolds
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 am
- Home club or Range: North East Lincolnshire Target Club
- Location: Northern Lincolnshire
North East Lincolnshire Target Club, Grimsby. 2 x 25m indoor ranges for airgun and .22 rimfire up to .455 pistol calibres and muzzle-loading pistol. Comfortable lounge area with pool and snooker table. Full disabled access. Long range section regularly shoots at MoD Strensall, York. Please see our website for further details.
Steve Davidson, Secretary
- Past Supporter
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 pm
- Home club or Range: D&DR&RC
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16763
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 pm
- Home club or Range: Diggle and MSR&PC
- Location: The Wastelands
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:54 am
- Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club
- Location: West Sussex, UK
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 pm
- Home club or Range: Looe Rifle/Pistol Club, Dutchy Shooting Association.
- Location: Newquay, Cornwall.
We are currently in the final stages of rebuilding our club as we were hit with an arson attack two years ago. However the building stage is now complete and we are having the electrics done at present with the aim of being back open again for the summer!
It's a friendly club that is open to any and all prospective members irrespective of previous experience, age, etc. We use a wide variety of arms for target shooting (once we re-open!), on our 25yd indoor range, ranging from flintlock pistol up to and including .44 Special. Fullbore rifles can be used provided that loads are downloaded in order to comply with the range lbs limit. Although we are currently unable to shoot due to the rebuilding works, we are taking on new members.
We also welcome shooters from other parts of the country who may be down on their holidays and wish to pop in to keep their eye in and have a look around. In order to do so, please contact the treasurer whose details are on the website in order for us to accomodate you.
Please feel free to drop in and have a mosey around our website here (I know it's not the most professional in the world but it's the best I could put together with free web building tools!).
And being that we live in the modern age and it's the year 2020, we also have a Facebook page!
The Club has its own premises with two seperate indor 30m ranges with disable access. They have access to an outdoor 30m range. They shoot clays once a month. They shoot on Mod ranges at least once a month. They go to Bisley twice a year. They have over 200 active members and are taking probationers. They train probationers up to safe shooters card standard.
A range is fullbore B range is air weapons and Archery. Saturday morning is bell shooting.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests