Shooting yesterday at Bisley

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

Rambles35
Home club or Range: NRA

Shooting yesterday at Bisley

#1 Post by Rambles35 »

Epic conditions.
Hopefully the F class boys on my left at 800 900 and at 1000 had as good a day as me.

Enjoy the weather whilst it lasts
Attachments
D33394CF-4672-43C3-A607-D94694CBBC80.jpeg
BF6541AE-02E8-483B-9CDD-DB9DDF85D843.jpeg
07DDA62F-CCFD-462A-8F06-D26D34C21D08.jpeg
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Shooting yesterday at Bisley

#2 Post by Pete »

What do you think of the electronics? We really rate them..........and we take a digicam screenshot for our records, as well.
Currently working on a shade so that the reflections don't appear in camera.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
rox

#3 Post by rox »

Pete wrote:What do you think of the electronics? We really rate them.........
Last week, after 2 months with few issues, I had 5 unregistered shots out of 45. Next day another shooter had nearly 50% not registered on the same target, while I had 2 in 45 on a different target. There are serious problems, at least on those 2 targets.

Just had a great weekend using Silver Mountain targets in Jersey though; 66 shooters used the new installation in a 3 day meeting, which was a great success. The system supports competition formats including shooting in threes, sighter conversion & overlaid display of last shots on other targets.

Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#4 Post by Pete »

"The system supports competition formats including shooting in threes, sighter conversion & overlaid display of last shots on other targets."

We're still getting our heads round Intarso......I get the impression that they were designed primarily for 300m but have been fettled for long range.
I'm hoping they prove to be as versatile as Silver mountain, though. Shooting in threes would be a great feature to have.......

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
rox

#5 Post by rox »

Pete wrote:I'm hoping they prove to be as versatile as Silver mountain, though. Shooting in threes would be a great feature to have.......
The first step would have to be buying another 2 monitors per target. Then they'd need to widen the firing points to accommodate the enormous iron legs of the stands!