Silverstone NRA Practical Match LBP/Minirifle

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

Silverstone NRA Practical Match LBP/Minirifle

#1 Post by TattooedGun »

So, I finally had the pleasure of visiting Thorney's range at Silverstone Shooting Centre this weekend and can happily report I was taken back by how good the range setup is.

John had put together a great and somewhat challenging course of fire for us practical shooters. The angles on some of the targets were well thought out and precisely judged, giving a well rounded match that needed a lot of focus to make sure you were in the right place shooting the right targets.

Speaking for the range itself, this being the first time I'd been there, it was very well thought out with what seems like a great range of targetry and a selection of ranges, all of which have been put together meticulously so the all seem to work very well. I'd certainly be interested to go back for a non-practical match and do some shooting with my other rifles.

Thanks again John, TG :)
Thorney
Home club or Range: Silverstone Shooting Centre

Re: Silverstone NRA Practical Match LBP/Minirifle

#2 Post by Thorney »

Appreciate your comments, thank you.

We've done our best and thus far all the comments have been positive but its never ending, constantly adding and upgrading targets and set up.