Tennessee handgun permit class.

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

tkd67

Tennessee handgun permit class.

#1 Post by tkd67 »

Today (Saturday) was my TN handgun permit class, which started at 9 am till 4pm after range qualification.
Around 10'people in class ranging from the ages of 24-52 , 5 guys and 5 females. I stored 98% on the theory and shooting I think lol. Class cost $50. Now I have to go to the driving license dept and pay $100 for 8 years, or $300 for lifetime, but being 52 I'll pay $100 then in 8 yrs time for renewal it goes down to $50.... place used was the www.allamericanhandgunschool.com, In Erwin Tennessee.. great instructor, it's her livelihood and she loves what she does... once permit in hand, its good for open carry and concealed....here is my target, just annoyed i misplaced 3, but only second time at range..
Imagei
BamBam

Re: Tennessee handgun permit class.

#2 Post by BamBam »

Sounds like a fun day out to me. Congrats on getting legal carry under your belt, so to speak.
tkd67

Re: Tennessee handgun permit class.

#3 Post by tkd67 »

BamBam wrote:Sounds like a fun day out to me. Congrats on getting legal carry under your belt, so to speak.
Thanks, I should have the permit in around 2 weeks all being well.....