Hang n Hook target / gong 'system'

Made or missed the shot of a lifetime? Share your shooting trips with everyone. Tell us about it. We won't laugh, honest!

Moderator: dromia

channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

Re: Hang n Hook target / gong 'system'

#11 Post by channel12 »

I am going to guess that there's no neighbour noise complaints about Severnside considering it's sandwiched between the banks of the Severn estuary and the M4 motorway and a railway line beyond that.
walesdave

#12 Post by walesdave »

channel12 wrote:I am going to guess that there's no neighbour noise complaints about Severnside considering it's sandwiched between the banks of the Severn estuary and the M4 motorway and a railway line beyond that.
Only 'neighbours' are the military range next door - don't get many complaints from that way :D

Big bonus is if you miss the butts, the next stop for any stray rounds is England lol :wales: lol
Peter Leigh
Home club or Range: chepstow Rifle Club

#13 Post by Peter Leigh »

channel12 wrote:I am going to guess that there's no neighbour noise complaints about Severnside considering it's sandwiched between the banks of the Severn estuary and the M4 motorway and a railway line beyond that.
Most times the MOD next door are far louder than severnside (with their BIG guns) but it does vary a lot by the wind direction ,I know a lot of people in the nearest village are aware but have got use to it over the years, most seem to put up with it especially when they find out that I am one of the residents and shoot there too. Environmental people have monitored the noise by us but are far more concerned with the motorway noise . (and they are not going to do anything about that!!) :wales: