Been lurking for a bit, thought it was about time I said hello
I first joined a club back in the mid 90s and shot full bore happily. Was about to apply for an FAC when Dunblane happened and was advised to hold off. Life moved on as did I and finally settled in Cheshunt. Having not shot since the 90s I sought out a local club with a view to shooting Black Powder. I’m glad to say I’m now a member of Cheshunt CRPC where I shoot Black Powder as my main discipline.
My luck being what it is, Covid put paid to me shooting as the Club had to shut for covid so only been back at it for a couple of weeks, but its great to back at it again
I’m currently applying for my FAC and have my interview next week (gulp!)
- Past Supporter
- Posts: 7160
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 pm
- Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....
- Location: West of The Urals
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.
More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 4483
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am
- Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC
- Location: Chelveston, Northants
The best advice for the interview is be yourself, have answer ready for why you want any particular rifles you have put down to be purchased...
Good luck with that and your future shooting hobby,
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16764
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
- Site Supporter Since 2016
- Posts: 2489
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm
- Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC
Good deals with Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 1197
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am
- Home club or Range: Rossendale Fusiliers and Diggle Range
- Location: North West
If you make everything idiot proof, evolution will just make a better idiot!
AI AT (.308), Ruger PR (6.5CM), 10/22 and American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest