The NRA 100 Competition

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

The NRA 100 Competition

#1 Post by hitchphil »

Sunday 23rd October 2016. Short Siberia Bisley (might be butt 19 check later)

Any center fire iron sighted rifle. (no scopes or bipods). Any ammo (not HME).

up to 4 off non scoring sighters then 10 shots to count in the series Prone, Standing & Kneeling (or sitting) at std NRA face at 200yds

4 per target, £23 inc marking not inc ammo.

Guest day eligible for FAC holders, NRA Affiliated clubs. 6 targets booked & you can shoot the series in an am or pm session of 4 hrs. All new entrants receive an NRA 100 badge & date bar. All previous entrants a date bar. The winner the Swanston Trophy (must be signed for & insured). there will be a prize for all comedy class or Service Rifle entrants too.

PM me to enter or mail me on p.northam@virgin.net

If you have a 200yds range you can organise your own shoot & send me the scores with £1.50 head to enter, the NRA 100 is a 'postal shoot'. Final scores published on the NRA website, Facebook, Full bore Forum Jan 2017.

(small print - ignore 2015 on the attached flyer i wil fix it next year!, entries on the day ONLY if there is unsold space). blade or ring foresight, eagle eyes etc allowed but not scopes. target sights on a service rifle are ok, bayonets are ok, use of a mag is ok but each shot is scored. Multiple entries accepted but only 1 badge, plot diagrams provided, scores (each shot value) to me to be entered in the spreadsheet, V bulls count, V bull standing gets applause! anyone can organise their own clubs NRA 100 shoot this day targets are booked at 200yds & 3P approved).
Attachments
NRA 100 MATCH 2016.pdf
(322.07 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?