Any Lever Release owners shooting practical this year?

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
HH1
Home club or Range: PSA

Re: Any Lever Release owners shooting practical this year?

#21 Post by HH1 »

Going slightly off topic .... I would love a LBP based upon a 9mm Glock handgun with a lever release system.... would compliment my 9mm SGC rifle rather nicely.

I've heard rumours .........
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#22 Post by Blackstuff »

There was a prototype made from a Tanfoglio pistol a few years ago but it came to nothing unfortunately :bad:
DVC
HH1
Home club or Range: PSA

#23 Post by HH1 »

Blackstuff wrote:There was a prototype made from a Tanfoglio pistol a few years ago but it came to nothing unfortunately :bad:
Aye, I keep hearing that Bob has something in the works......
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#24 Post by Maggot »

shugie wrote:
Airbrush wrote:

Zeroing the .223 that I will be competing with this year, for good or bad.
Now that's a setup for getting through a shed load of ammo, lever release and electronic targets!
Till either it or the targets break down :run:
DanTheMan
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Weybridge

#25 Post by DanTheMan »

BooBoo wrote:Ah yes, I thought I picked up DTM's dulcet tones... what would have given the game away would have been a hand appearing every now and then catching the brass mid flight!
:squirrel:
Any other members on here with experience of reliability / accuracy of LR223?
Might have been me ;) the recovered brass does have a slight mark half way down the case but it's perfectly reloadable :good: and according to the target readout we were somewhere around the ~50mm (2MOA ?) mark with some of the best ten shot groups mag rested, it also performed very well with RG.
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#26 Post by Maggot »

DanTheMan wrote:
BooBoo wrote:Ah yes, I thought I picked up DTM's dulcet tones... what would have given the game away would have been a hand appearing every now and then catching the brass mid flight!
:squirrel:
Any other members on here with experience of reliability / accuracy of LR223?
Might have been me ;) the recovered brass does have a slight mark half way down the case but it's perfectly reloadable :good: and according to the target readout we were somewhere around the ~50mm (2MOA ?) mark with some of the best ten shot groups mag rested, it also performed very well with RG.
RG would suit it mate, the pressure has somewhere to go. So with Andy behind the trigger then thats got to be a 4 MOA rifle then...bargain green55