LBP Practical & Gallery Comps

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: LBP Practical & Gallery Comps

#61 Post by dromia »

Then why will you not give specifics about the company, the retailer, the firearm failure to do so is just speculating and not really helpful. All this thread is provoking is your continued obfuscation.

Once again you give a general reply I would suggest specific answers to the specific questions, failure to do so and the thread will be locked until you or someone better versed on the firearm comes along with specific information about the firearm.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#62 Post by Dellboy »

Gh0st wrote:So just to clarify. Because I know the person who owns a company who manufactures items that can be retailed in the UK it's automatically assumed I am advertising.
YES
Surely if I was posting company names and prices this would be deemed as advertising. Yet because I'm not I'm still advertising?
CLEVER ADVERTISING
The iLBP will be retailed through a RFD, which RFD I have no idea. But of course if I was advertising I'd be pushing people to them.
SO WHO ARE YOU GETTING IT FROM

Not the reaction I'd hoped for from an established forum. Surely people would be interested in variations on a limited market.
YES BUT WHEN ASKED SPECIFICS YOU DONT ANSWER

Forums are there to discuss common interests. If you feel you need to lock the thread because it provokes conversation then I'm really not sure why the forum exists. If you feel it needs renaming or moving to a different section then fine.
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#63 Post by Dellboy »

That how people are seeing it i think
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#64 Post by Gh0st »

When it's ready to be marketed in proper form through the RFD that gets chosen you can have your answers.

Until then I'm happy for you to lock it as I can't see anything more positive coming from those who have contributed.

I'm really not fussed. Happy to post photos when it's here.
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#65 Post by dromia »

Well your continued obfuscation and inability and or unwillingness to answer direct questions certainly negates any credibility you might have had here.

I hope that you manage to do better in future.

Your attitude is the reason this thread is now locked, your view about this is irrelevant.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/