Target Shooting Show - November 2019

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
Les
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: WRPC

Target Shooting Show - November 2019

#1 Post by Les »

Did anybody go to last years practical shooting show? It has been rebranded the Target Shooting Show this year, and it looks like it should be worth a visit. It's at Stoneleigh ..... could the GB Shooting Show make a return there, perhaps?

This is the site:-
https://www.targetshootingshow.co.uk/
RDC

Re: Target Shooting Show - November 2019

#2 Post by RDC »

I would be going if I was available that weekend. It's the only shooting show that fits my interests.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

I was wanting to go to get hands on with a Keltec CMR-30 that Calibre Innovations are bringing in, but unfortunately its fallen on a busy weekend for me and i won't be able to make either day :bad:

From the reports last year (I also didn't go to that one, but that was because it was SO far away), it was a small but good show. I just hope this one getting much larger and catering for a wider audience doesn't get watered down to the standard practical/action shooting offerings of other shows which are normally pretty lacklustre to say the least.
DVC
Tacticool
Home club or Range: EMMR

#4 Post by Tacticool »

Blackstuff wrote:I was wanting to go to get hands on with a Keltec CMR-30 that Calibre Innovations are bringing in, but unfortunately its fallen on a busy weekend for me and i won't be able to make either day :bad:

From the reports last year (I also didn't go to that one, but that was because it was SO far away), it was a small but good show. I just hope this one getting much larger and catering for a wider audience doesn't get watered down to the standard practical/action shooting offerings of other shows which are normally pretty lacklustre to say the least.
I concur, I also want to get my hands on the Keltec - they are at the proof house now apparently.

Sent from my boing using "An application"