Phoenix 2021 .

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
MistAgain

Phoenix 2021 .

#1 Post by MistAgain »

For those who may not be on the NRA mailing list .

Shelly Fletcher <Shelly.Fletcher@nra.org.uk>

10:12 AM (10 minutes ago)

to

SENT ON BEHALF OF ANDREW MERCER

I hope you and your family are keeping fit and well.

I can share good and bad news.

The good news is that Bisley ranges reopen from Monday 29th March and we are planning a full schedule of shooting competitions including the Phoenix and Imperial meetings. For further details see https://nra.org.uk/news-2/

The bad news is that I have decided to cancel the 2021 Phoenix Arms Fair, mainly due to the uncertainties of delivering a successful trade show. I suspect this news will not surprise too many of our exhibitors, and am disappointed that another year will pass without the buzz of a busy Arms Fair at the Phoenix.

I will contact you further regarding the Trafalgar, and am hopeful that the cracking rollout of the vaccines will help us all experience a more productive year than 2020.

Kind regards and best wishes

Andrew Mercer
Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

Re: Phoenix 2021 .

#2 Post by Mattnall »

As to be expected. They're doing what they feel is best as are the rest of us (or we should be).
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

#3 Post by hitchphil »

Write back & ask if the fair can be held at the trafalgar?
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
FredB
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: stourport

#4 Post by FredB »

There is fair at the Trafalgar in normal times anyway. There used to be a small fair at the Historic Arms meeting during the Imperial. That is the one that I want reinstated!
Fred