OPEN MEETINGS FOR "REPEATING PISTOL"

Moderator: dromia

nunhead
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

OPEN MEETINGS FOR "REPEATING PISTOL"

#1 Post by nunhead »

I hope to see some NEW faces at the three "RP Meetings" at Bisley in 2018.

TRADITIONAL PATTERN M-L REVOLVERS, "TARGET" REVOLVERS, "FREE REVOLVER" and also "MODERN MUZZLE-LOADER".
ORIGINALS and REPROS plus the newer SMOKELESS CONVERSIONS and PURPOSE-BUILT M-L REVOLVERS (like the Westlake)

SINGLE and DOUBLE ACTION

OFFHAND ( one handed shooting) and SUPPORTED (two handed hold).

BLACK POWDER, B.P. SUBSTITUTES and SMOKELESS POWDER --- percussion caps and #209 primers.

FIVE COURSES OF FIRE -- SLOW-, TIMED- & RAPIDFIRE, "BOBBER" (turning targets at 5s faced & 10s away ) and "SURRENDEN" (against the clock)

REGISTRATION incl. 1 match £10 less £2 discount for member of MLAGB, NRA or South London RC and £2 early entry discount.
ADDITIONAL MATCHES £5 each after £2 early entry discount.

MEDALS, ILLUMINATED PLACE CERTIFICATES and SKILLED SHOT CERTIFICATES

I am sad that there are some (unavoidable) clashes but the dates are --

April 28 & 29 -- Army Target Shooting Club Open -- RP on the Sat all day & Sun morning , plus other ML Pistol & Revolver courses (also Gallery Rifle, Air pistol etc....) See their website

July 21/22 -- Run by Surrey Branch MLAGB: middle weekend of the NRA "Imperial Meeting" (clashes with the MLAGB "BP 2018 at their own range at Wedgnock --- why couldn't this be arranged for a different weekend? After all, the NRA Imperial has been going for a year or three.) This includes the (free entry) South London RC's "Percussion Revolver Team" Championships.

September 9th -- Run by Surrey Branch MLAGB

Details attached or from the websites of ATSC, Surrey Branch MLAGB, main MLA site, NRA site (in the Diary) and the South London RC site.
If you want help "E" me.
Attachments
ATSC Entry Form 2018 PDF.pdf
(653.8 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
SURREY BRANCH ENTRYFORM RP JULY2018 CORRECTED -- both pages 180306 PDF.pdf
(439.23 KiB) Downloaded 73 times