BYSA

Moderator: dromia

hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

BYSA

#1 Post by hitchphil »

British Young Shooters Association have acquired Sit Pet lodge at Bisley & are busy trying to renovate it in time for this years imperial so provide accommodation, a base & armoury to Young Shooters for c£10 night.

The club house will be available to members for any event at Bisley & in time BYSA intend to create a North & Midlands association too & generate facilities there too.

They need our help. Please donate however small it all adds up. https://youngshooter.co.uk/

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/qw8mdqmn-help-bysa-stay-on-target-1/backers?fbclid=IwAR3U5uCoRQjq81l5BZxY-c5bCho7mnasJF_cWvhCjS5kPxGOP7vZU2r-r6o#start
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
poll007
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Deal & District

Re: BYSA

#3 Post by poll007 »

Having met a couple of the people that run the BYSA and seeing the progress they have been making over the last few years I strongly feel they have the right plans in place to help grow the sport amongst young people.

Sadly their 1st event I was due to attend last year was cancelled due to lockdown but I look forward to shooting with them when events resume.

Now just to decide if I can financially justify the platinum support or not.
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Re: BYSA

#4 Post by hitchphil »

Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?