possibly the most relaxing series of reviews out there

Shooting and reloading related tutorials.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for youtube shooting related content that is educational or interesting. If you have something to add please start a new subject so members can easily find clips. Content can be anything shooting related such as reloading, equipment tutorials and range reports. Members clips are very welcome and try and keep the content UK relevant. The content of the posts in this section can come from many areas and may not necessarily be legal or deemed to be safe practice in the country you are viewing this forum from, use discretion and ask if in doubt.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: possibly the most relaxing series of reviews out there

#11 Post by Blackstuff »

kennyc wrote:
SevenSixTwo wrote:Why does he hold a rifle like a c**t?
because he knows how to hold a modern semi-auto rifle ? the hold de uses is very popular in rapid fire comps, like the ones we no longer get to take part in :cool2:

of course.... he may just like to hold it that way.
The was a British king or prince that shot like this back in the day and the style was named after him but i can't for the life of me remember his name. I'm trying to infuriate Chris Costa fans who think he made it up, can anyone help??

I've tried Googling 'Prince Albert Style Shooting' and i had to delete my internet history.... :lol:
DVC