AI AICS soon to be on sale?

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Dangermouse

Re: AI AICS soon to be on sale?

#11 Post by Dangermouse »

Apparently those quad rails up front will come in different lengths. As most of us will not need them, and they will cost extra, I wonder if the stock will be usable without?

DM
Without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.
Forever Autumn, War of the Worlds.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#12 Post by pe4king »

20series wrote:According to the Sporting Services website, the new AICS will be available mid 2011.

theres a piccy of Graeme holding one at the shotshow.

Alan
Pipped me to the post I was just looking at their website still no prices though
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#13 Post by 20series »

pe4king wrote:
20series wrote:According to the Sporting Services website, the new AICS will be available mid 2011.

theres a piccy of Graeme holding one at the shotshow.

Alan
Pipped me to the post I was just looking at their website still no prices though
No but as previously stated I can't see them being cheap :roll:
I'm considering a new project for next year and if the price is right I may go for using the new stock.

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
pe4king

#14 Post by pe4king »

I dare you to ask him how much they are expected to be, :) I dont actually need one but I am interested in finding out.
I have priced up an AX rifle on the website, not this year eh
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
20series

#15 Post by 20series »

According to the Sporting Services website they are having a stand at the Newark Shooting show with the new AX rifles on show, dunno if the AX AICS will be there as well but it may be worth having a look

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Sim G
Past Supporter

#16 Post by Sim G »

Strangely enough, pe4king has guns up for sale on the club site....... he only ever does this when he really needs to raise cash for a new purchase!!

He'll have one before long!! LOL
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
20series

#17 Post by 20series »

Not the AICS but a bit of blurb from the shot show on the new AX series rifles :mrgreen:

Alan
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#18 Post by Ovenpaa »

I am warming to them....
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#19 Post by Mike357 »

Are the prices quoted for the stock only? There is next to nothing of the stock! Although I don't doubt it will be very good.

I'd have one if it was a complete rifle :lol:
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
pe4king

#20 Post by pe4king »

Sim G wrote:Strangely enough, pe4king has guns up for sale on the club site....... he only ever does this when he really needs to raise cash for a new purchase!!

He'll have one before long!! LOL
;) ;) :lol: