window targets ?????

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
kevinww

Re: window targets ?????

#11 Post by kevinww »

shotgun sam wrote:The mini McQueens that Kevin made for our club went on display for the first time tonight.
It is smaller than I thought it would be, but everyone that was there are impressed by the product.
Sam

Glad it arrived safely and hope you have lots of fun with it.

Kevin
kevinww

#12 Post by kevinww »

Thorney wrote:Any update on this, am looking to get some McQueen targets for the range.
PM Sent.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#13 Post by Dellboy »

Right sorry to resurect this thread but ive finally got our 1920's rifle club into the idea of the mini McQueen target system as spoken about in this thread ,so someone else at the club has come up with two other manufactered ones .
Looking at the pictures the targets seem the same size but the spacing apears totally different .
So is there a standard for the spacing ? I believe the standard target size is 7.4 x 5.2 cm at 50m.?
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

kevinww

#14 Post by kevinww »

No standard spacing's that i'm aware off, some have cloned Bisley NRA full bore castle, mine was made to be as simple mechanically as possible so that it can be maintained using standard parts that are common to all window positions to reduce cost and complexity.