Well thats Australian shooters compeletly stuffed now

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Well thats Australian shooters compeletly stuffed now

#11 Post by Blackstuff »

Sandgroper wrote:It seems as far as the ABC is concerned this shooting, as tragic as it was, is not a major issue. I suspect because it was not a spee shooting and was confined to the family, that the media and general public have moved on - this certainly appears to be the case with this firearms related report from the ABC today http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-16/o ... il/9766192.

Edit: I would say that Australian shooters are no more stuffed than they were before this happened... fingerscrossed
Thats what i'm talking about! Great work by the MP, pity about the 'hero' in the red car removing her cover then nearly knocking her over trying to escape!! troutslapping
DVC
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Well thats Australian shooters compeletly stuffed now

#12 Post by Blackstuff »

Sandgroper wrote:It seems as far as the ABC is concerned this shooting, as tragic as it was, is not a major issue. I suspect because it was not a spee shooting and was confined to the family, that the media and general public have moved on - this certainly appears to be the case with this firearms related report from the ABC today http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-16/o ... il/9766192.

Edit: I would say that Australian shooters are no more stuffed than they were before this happened... fingerscrossed
Thats what i'm talking about! Great work by the MP, pity about the 'hero' in the red car removing her cover then nearly knocking her over trying to escape!! troutslapping
DVC