Shooting at Bisley..

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
targetman

Shooting at Bisley..

#1 Post by targetman »

If anyone is within a reasonable distance of Bisley and would like to shoot on Wednesdays my club has targets booked for 42 weeks next year. Mostly mornings, but also afternoons in the Summer.

Range fess are very reasonable (cheap in fact). We shoot everything, blackpowder, classics, F class, Match rifle, Target rifle, sporting etc., etc.,

Send me a PM if interested and I will give you details.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Shooting at Bisley..

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

I will PM you.

Bisley is always easier mid week, maybe we can get a few forum shooters to attend this or something similar? Always nice to put faces to names, erm... made up names. ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Jenks

#3 Post by Jenks »

targetman wrote:If anyone is within a reasonable distance of Bisley and would like to shoot on Wednesdays my club has targets booked for 42 weeks next year. Mostly mornings, but also afternoons in the Summer.

Range fess are very reasonable (cheap in fact). We shoot everything, blackpowder, classics, F class, Match rifle, Target rifle, sporting etc., etc.,

Send me a PM if interested and I will give you details.
T/Man

Where you there today? Wed 1st Dec. I passed By on my way to Brookwood. Thought i would pop in on my way home but It was so cold. I thought Nah! came home jumped in the bath with a tumbler of Dalwhinnie.(have I spelt that correctly?) Catch you there in the spring/summer.

Jenks
targetman

#4 Post by targetman »

Jenks.....no way was I going today....the A3 this morning was a nightmare and the A240 which I use to get to the A3 was even worse.....I stayed tucked up at home, after walking wifey to the office, watching old movies and drinking hot coffee.

It would be great to see you in the Spring and you are most welcome to come and join us any Wednesday.
bnz41
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by bnz41 »

Hi Targetman.

PM sent.

Thanks BNZ41
bobbob
Site Supporter Since 2016

#6 Post by bobbob »

ovenpaa wrote:
Bisley is always easier mid week, maybe we can get a few forum shooters to attend this or something similar? Always nice to put faces to names, erm... made up names. ;)
Will we have to turn up wearing a badge or something so we know we are from the forum :?: :roll: How else will we know who we all are :?: Probably spend more time putting the world to rights than shooting. ;)
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#7 Post by Ovenpaa »

I will be wearing a felt trilby with a white rose in my left lapel and carrying a Baedeker in my right hand. The secret phrase is 'bellybuttons' Do not repeat this information to anyone ;)

...Nearly forgot, I will have a car full of guns!!
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal