M lok harris bipod stud adapter.

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

M lok harris bipod stud adapter.

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Am I correct in thinking to mount a harris bipid on a Ruger precision rifle I need a M Lok fitting.
Sim G
Past Supporter

Re: M lok harris bipod stud adapter.

#2 Post by Sim G »

The first RPRs were Keymod. They went over to M-Lok last year with the Gen2. Even buying new in the UK doesn’t mean it’s the newest model as stuff sells slowly, relatively.

If you know it’s Gen2, then yes, M-Lok. If not sure, post a quick pic of the forend and you’ll soon get an answer.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Alpha1

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

Thanks, sim G for the info it's a generation two.
So its a M_Lok I need.

Can you advise on a suitable mount for a 30mm tube Vortex scope?
Sim G
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Sim G »

Remember that the concept behind the RPR was so people could set up their precision bolt guns like their ARs. That’s how you have to approach accessories for the gun, AR like.

A good quality, but reasonably priced mount I used Burris PEPR mounts. One piece and give almost mounting solutions for flat tops. I’ve used several and a number of blokes in my club use them, including on RPRs
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Sim G wrote:Remember that the concept behind the RPR was so people could set up their precision bolt guns like their ARs. That’s how you have to approach accessories for the gun, AR like.

A good quality, but reasonably priced mount I used Burris PEPR mounts. One piece and give almost mounting solutions for flat tops. I’ve used several and a number of blokes in my club use them, including on RPRs
Thanks I can get one for about a £100.