Membership cards

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
CraigH
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Mayfair Sunderland

Re: Membership cards

#11 Post by CraigH »

Alpha1 wrote:
CraigH wrote:
Alpha1 wrote:Our members use a key fob to enter the building they can then use a handheld scanner in the sign-in area to swipe their membership cards. Otherwise, a paper system would prove quite challenging as we now have over 240 members.
Its probably one of the busiest clubs with the largest membership in the North East of England.
Hi, is the club based in the Louisa centre? I'm North East, and curious as to which club you belong to.

Cheers
No, it's on an industrial estate on the outskirts of Middlesbrough the club has been around in one way or another for over 30 years.
Thanks, any chance you could send me details for membership?
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

Hi, is the club based in the Louisa centre? I'm North East, and curious as to which club you belong to.

Cheers[/quote]

No, it's on an industrial estate on the outskirts of Middlesbrough the club has been around in one way or another for over 30 years.[/quote]

Thanks, any chance you could send me details for membership?[/quote]

PM SENT
The Gun Pimp

#13 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Gh0st wrote:
38Super wrote:
phaedra1106 wrote:My indoor club uses RFID cards to access the building, we also have individual sign-in sheets for them to record their visit and which firearms were used. There's also a second card reader to scan when members are shooting rather than just visiting the club for a chat and a cuppa.
Sounds like the same system we use.
FDPC is RFID. The software was custom built. Logs info of each shooter and they can select what firearms are being used that day and for what purpose.

We are working on new software with plenty of nice additions.
Ghost - we are looking for a similar system. Is the software the work of one of your members or a professional package.
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#14 Post by Gh0st »

The 1st version was done by one of our members Sons. We are writing a new version being lead by a newer member who’s a computer software architect.
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
The Gun Pimp

#15 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Gh0st wrote:The 1st version was done by one of our members Sons. We are writing a new version being lead by a newer member who’s a computer software architect.
Well, if he's interested in selling it, we could be interested. My email is targetshooteronline@icloud.com
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#16 Post by Gh0st »

It is probably going to be a marketable product :good:
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk