'Good reason' for an AKM?

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Chuck

Re: 'Good reason' for an AKM?

#21 Post by Chuck »

signfunnypost lol lol lol
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
69chris
Home club or Range: severnside

Re: 'Good reason' for an AKM?

#22 Post by 69chris »

snayperskaya wrote:
69chris wrote:my AKM is on my ticket for fox and AOLQ
Funny enough the chap I had my Dragunov off had that on his ticket for deer, he had a couple with it too!.

To be honest I have just submitted my 7.62x54r and 7.62x39 variation requests as rifles for target shooting and have never been asked to elaborate on that.I put in a request for another 7.62x39 slot and received a phone call that was just to tell me I had forget to put a cheque for £20 in with the application to cover the admin fee!, only time I have seen my FLO in person was for the interview for my initial grant and since then I've changed address and had a renewal......
my L1A1 was on my ticket for deer also, my rossi is down for fox and AOLQ too, never had an issue apart from my Enfield which is for range use only, when asked why it was only because I had enough other rifles to cover any field work :good: