Guntrader leak

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Polchraine

Re: Guntrader leak

#121 Post by Polchraine »

It has gone from Google, but the idiots have now posted it elsewhere.

ICO are useless and the only way to sort it will be to use DDOS against the website.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
- Abraham Lincoln

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

God loves stupid people, that is why he made so many of them.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#122 Post by Pippin89 »

Just a word of warning to all. A favourite trick of hunt sabs used to be sending hunters a letter with a razor blade stuck inside it designed to shred your fingers as you open it. As they have themselves a nice mailing list, I would be careful of your post. Especially if you have young kids.
James84

#123 Post by James84 »

Another word of warning, do not attempt to download the file from any site that posts it... It wipes itself and then vanishes, who knows where or what it does
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#124 Post by Blackstuff »

James048 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:10 pm Another word of warning, do not attempt to download the file from any site that posts it... It wipes itself and then vanishes, who knows where or what it does
No it doesn't. Its a basic csv file. Or at least the original was. One of the cretins has probably figured out there's a load of shooters downloading it now so they're doubling down on their f**kery.
DVC
Pippin89

#125 Post by Pippin89 »

Blackstuff wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:50 am
James048 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:10 pm Another word of warning, do not attempt to download the file from any site that posts it... It wipes itself and then vanishes, who knows where or what it does
No it doesn't. Its a basic csv file. Or at least the original was. One of the cretins has probably figured out there's a load of shooters downloading it now so they're doubling down on their f**kery.
The original file was riddled with Malware. The hunters leaks page seemed to have removed it all and simplified the file. Other sources may not have done that so will still be full of it.
waterford103
Site Supporter Since 2018
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

#126 Post by waterford103 »

Silly question I know , but is there a list of names and addresses for these lunatics ?
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
James84

#127 Post by James84 »

waterford103 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:21 pm Silly question I know , but is there a list of names and addresses for these lunatics ?
Unfortunately that seems to be part of their justification for doing this.... because they were targeted and their data was harvested/analysed to prevent criminal activity.

The details they have on me, ironically, were used for selling a factory-deactivated AK several years ago which is basically a toy/replica, not even a firearm 8-)
Christel
Site Admin

#128 Post by Christel »

The "game" the hunts sabs are playing is a bit dangerous, it is similar to a young girl claiming rape and it was a tall person from the village who did it, back in the old days any tall person would be hung from a tree by the villagers if the girl was from an important family.

If the data on the GT website is someone's old address and the local hunts sabs make life difficult for the new owner - it could get messy.

Hunt sabs are sick f#cks, dressed in combat gear with ski masks on - no different to a picture of the Taliban...why are they not banned as a domestic terrorist group?
Pippin89

#129 Post by Pippin89 »

Christel wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:53 pm The "game" the hunts sabs are playing is a bit dangerous, it is similar to a young girl claiming rape and it was a tall person from the village who did it, back in the old days any tall person would be hung from a tree by the villagers if the girl was from an important family.

If the data on the GT website is someone's old address and the local hunts sabs make life difficult for the new owner - it could get messy.

Hunt sabs are sick f#cks, dressed in combat gear with ski masks on - no different to a picture of the Taliban...why are they not banned as a domestic terrorist group?
Amen! Sadly I have seen horses blinded and even killed as a result of the actions of hunt sabs. You know, those people acting for animal rights??? wtf
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#130 Post by Pete »

I thought hunting live foxes with dogs was banned in 2005.........? (And rightly so, IMHO)

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....