Regional RCO courses

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: Regional RCO courses

#31 Post by Alpha1 »

I will pm you when I get more information.
Alpha1

#32 Post by Alpha1 »

phaedra1106 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:00 am Hi Dave :)

I thought all the places were booked?

I've had an email from Guy saying that places are available on both courses?

Dear All

I know it has been some time since I wrote to you about arranging some local RSC/RCO training in the North East, but the good news is that pending some fine tuning of logistics etc, it looks like we have two courses lined up.

So, this email is to act as a heads up only that in the next week or so, bookings will be opening for courses which hopefully will be held on the following dates :

RSO - 23rd & 24th Oct
RCO - 13th Nov (Sat)
RSO - 20th and 21st Nov
RCO - 28th Nov (Sun)

Please understand that until NRA HQ announce these dates, they are purely provisional , but I am letting you know so that you can start to see who you want to attend.

We have worked very hard to make this happen, so can I ask that you try to make the endeavours successful by filling all places. Costs etc will be announced shortly but I am certain they will be significantly cheaper than having to go to Bisley twice.

Again pending final confirmation, the location will be in one of our NRA affiliated clubs in Middlesbrough.

More formal news soon .

Cheers

Guy
By the way the Guy who sent this email had nothing at all to do with the training sessions and all the hard work that went on to get the the training organised as far as I am aware he was not one of the trainers and as far as I am aware he has never set foot in the Club were the training took place. He is not involved in any of the discussions between the Club the NRA or the trainers. I guess he is being kept in the loop because he is supposed to be the NRA Northern rep I think.
Before receiving this email I had never heard of the Guy. I guess he means well but we will see.
Alpha1

#33 Post by Alpha1 »

Another 6 RCO,s this month.
If you live with in driving distance of Middlesbrough contact Kelly at the NRA and let her know you or your Club are interested in training for the RSO and RCO qualification. The Club is now running regular training courses in conjunction with the NRA.