Eastwood Surfcaster Guitar - Seafoam Green

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
KidsClays&Cartridges
Home club or Range: Bolton & NRP, Diggle Ranges

Eastwood Surfcaster Guitar - Seafoam Green

#1 Post by KidsClays&Cartridges »

With the imminent arrival of my FAC and SC I am trying to raise funds for rifles and shotguns. I'm also open to trades of said items instead of cash. Of particular interest would be a .22 semi auto for mini rifle and an under leaver in .357/.38sp.

For sale is my Eastwood Surfcaster in Seafoam Green. I got this as part of the original custom shop run about 2/3 years ago. It had a full set up when it arrived, got played for a total of about 30 minutes and has lived in it's case ever since. It's in mint condition. Please don't take that as a reflection on the guitar, I haven't played any of my guitars for a similar period.

The guitar comes with an Eastwood hard case in a tweed finish with black leather trim. Brand new these are £890. I'm after £650 please. The guitar is located in Sale, just outside Manchester, UK. I'd rather not post it, but if you're interested and want to arrange a courier at your own expense then I'll make sure its well packaged. I can also deliver in the Greater Manchester area.

Also, if you want to come round and play it then please drop me a message. I dont have an amp anymore but you're welcome to bring your own or hear it plugged into a PC.
Attachments
IMAG0454.jpg