Prusa i3 MK2.5 3D Printer

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
nfarmer
Home club or Range: Stourport-on-Severn

Prusa i3 MK2.5 3D Printer

#1 Post by nfarmer »

Prusa i3 MK2.5

This combines the best features of the MK3 at a very affordable cost. In addition to the standard MK2S features this printer has the magnetic bed with spring steel sheet, whole new extruder head with Bondtech Extruder Gears and Noctua fans and also the P.I.N.D.A. 2 bed leveling sensor and filament sensor.

This printer can be seen working and will come with sufficient PLA filament to get you started. Collection only please £600

Click this image for video

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MK2S
31% bigger build volume - 10,500 cm3 (25 x 21 x 20 cm or 9.84 x 8.3 x 8 in)
Open frame design for easy use
Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB included)
Up to 40% faster printing thanks to the genuine E3D V6 Full hotend
0.4mm nozzle (easily changeable) for 1.75 mm filament
Layer height from 50 microns
Automatic mesh bed levelling
Automatic skew axes compensation
Heatbed with cold corners compensation - for warpless 3D printing from any material
Hassle free PEI print surface - no glass, no glue, no ABS juice
Supported materials – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
Easy multicolor printing
Average power consumption 70 W (printing PLA) or 100 W (printing ABS), exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm (16.5 x 16.5 x 15 inches), weight 6,5 kg (14 lbs), CE certification
Specially optimized firmware for quiet printing

MK2S to MK2.5 Upgrade kit contains:

Magnetic MK52 Heatbed (12V) with your choice of either smooth pei or powder coated spring steel print sheet
Bondtech extruder gears
Filament Sensor
P.I.N.D.A 2 with thermistor
Noctua fan 5v

Advertised elsewhere

Norman
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Re: Prusa i3 MK2.5 3D Printer

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Very good printers these. Excellent after sales support from the best printer company on the planet.

Recommended.