ZombiU

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Christel
Site Admin

ZombiU

#1 Post by Christel »

raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

Re: ZombiU

#2 Post by raybrown53 »

christel wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... Wii-U.html

I haven't got a Wii U...
Screen shots look like normal everyday London :lol: Remember folks they only die when you take out the brain so one in the head hahahahahaha
When in doubt C4
Tower75

#3 Post by Tower75 »

Saw this at the EuroGamer Exbo in September. Looks like good. Nintendo looks like they're finally branching into "adult" games.

Though, all I could think of when watching was: Where did the main character get a Glock G17 from?
Wait, so I can own a .55 calibre Boys anti-tank rifle, but not a .22 pistol?
raybrown53
Home club or Range: Corinium Rifle Range / WNSC

#4 Post by raybrown53 »

Tower.75 wrote:Saw this at the EuroGamer Exbo in September. Looks like good. Nintendo looks like they're finally branching into "adult" games.

Though, all I could think of when watching was: Where did the main character get a Glock G17 from?
Probably smuggled in my some yank from North Carolina..... :grin:
When in doubt C4
Blu

#5 Post by Blu »

Tower.75 wrote:Saw this at the EuroGamer Exbo in September. Looks like good. Nintendo looks like they're finally branching into "adult" games.

Probably got presented with it and brought it back from Iraq tongueout

Blu :twisted:
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#6 Post by saddler »

Tower.75 wrote:Where did the main character get a Glock G17 from?
...probably fell off the roof of a police ARV, together with H&K SMG, after they'd stopped in a lay-by for tiffin...

...or left in a pub toilet cubicle with the rest of the belt-rig...
Tower75

#7 Post by Tower75 »

Well, turns out the first pistol you get, is given to you by the military. 'Cos, you know, they do that :lol:

Quite a cool concept, though. Each character you are is just a Joe or Jane public with one life, if/when you die, you're dead. You then take control of another Joe or Jane and proceed through the game. If you bump into your previously alive, now zombie Joe or Jane and kill 'em, you can get your kit back.
Wait, so I can own a .55 calibre Boys anti-tank rifle, but not a .22 pistol?