Bushnell's new Zombie Assult sight

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
honsu
Home club or Range: Wednesburey Marksmen

Bushnell's new Zombie Assult sight

#1 Post by honsu »

Posted April 8th, 2013 by Tactical-Life & filed under Products.

3 of 3ENLARGEPreviousNext
The new 1X MP Zombie Assault sight from Bushnell features one power magnification and a versatile illuminated reticle that allows shooters to quickly acquire targets in shooting games, competition or while honing their skills at the range.

The new 1X MP Zombie Assault sight features an illuminated T-Dot reticle with five brightness settings. In addition, the reticle can be displayed in red or green, allowing the shooter to control both the brightness and reticle color and select the best combination based on ambient light conditions.

Featuring multi-coated optics, the Zombie Assault provides great light transmission, while the Amber-BrightTM lens coating reduces glare. Fully waterproof, fog proof and shockproof, this sight is built to withstand the ever-changing and unpredictable weather as well as thousands of rounds of recoil.

The 1X MP Zombie Assault sight, available for an estimated retail price of $199.99, includes an integrated mount that fits Weaver-style bases or a Picatinny rail, protective lens covers, and a CR2032 battery. Bushnell.com.

:flag5: bangbang zzzzom zzzzom
Craig&Vicki
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: Bushnell's new Zombie Assult sight

#2 Post by saddler »

Soooooooooo, the same as my Bushnell shotgun scope; but the words "ZOMBIE" added in green text

Chuck

#3 Post by Chuck »

Is it any good saddler? Is it a red-dot or some other reticle??
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#4 Post by saddler »

Chuck wrote:Is it any good saddler? Is it a red-dot or some other reticle??
Mine's the original version, without the "iron sight" on top.

Turn the on switch one way & you get a red T bar reticle, with a dot in the centre. You can vary the brightness. Turn the other way & it's green.
Never had any problems with it...survived a few hundred rounds on the Rem 870 - but having it on the gun put me in a different category for scoring, so I took it off
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

What is the eye relief like on one of these?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Chuck

#6 Post by Chuck »

Cheers saddler.
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

ovenpaa wrote:What is the eye relief like on one of these?
Not bad - not ultra long like a LER or pistol scope

Reticle
or

Main page for standard scope.
http://www.bushnell.com/tactical/rifle- ... tics/1x-mp

When I bought mine the box said it was a handgun/shotgun scope, so I may be off on the eye relief (as I've not had it switched on for a while)
IF I can locate a spare battery I may check i t out later