Zombie special

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
bangers

Zombie special

#1 Post by bangers »

what did you think of Sons of guns zombie special ar15/m16 .223 v .22 bullpup ?
Scotsgun

Re: Zombie special

#2 Post by Scotsgun »

Same as I think about the series - fake s***! A business in which other experienced and we'll established gunsmiths simply can't do without and yet he can't even hold a dealers license! His and his stupid daughters were revoked by the ATF for 'loosing' 10 ARs.
The guy vince let them trade using his until he got p*** off with they're antics and walked.
bangers

#3 Post by bangers »

so thats why he left..... i prefer i think its called american guns the one with the father and son his dad`s british and the son is us
Primer

#4 Post by Primer »

bangers wrote:so thats why he left..... i prefer i think its called american guns the one with the father and son his dad`s british and the son is us
That's family guns that do all the antique stuff, who don't have a clue what stock they have, the show makes them look like a bunch of Muppets with no business sense at all.

American guns is the family from Colorado that run gunsmoke with the fish lips wife, clueless daughter, son who is the engraver and father that rips people off and don't get me started on his so called gunsmiths.
When people ask stupid questions, I feel obligated to give sarcastic answers