SOLO Int E&E bag

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Chuck

Re: SOLO Int E&E bag

#11 Post by Chuck »

How did you manage to get those massive photos on here???
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#12 Post by dromia »

Easy, link from a photo hosting site rather than use the forum upload.

I far prefer large photographs to be able to see the detail and if you want them a bit smaller then just zoom out, however they are unpopular with members here. I've stopped posting photographs because of the interminable moaning there was about the size I like to use.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Sandgroper
Site Supporter Since 2015

#13 Post by Sandgroper »

Mine arrived today - ordered on the back of DM's review - and I have say I'm very impressed. :shakeshout:

I actually ordered two, one of the E&E bags that DM got and one of the E&E ammo bags. They're the same thing just different camo and a slightly different name - at £12.50 (+ postage) each, I'm certainly not complaining.

As DM said, this is a bag just keeps giving! I really like the extra attachment points. With these I added a minimi pouch at either end of the bag, which gives a bit of rigidity and extra capacity.

The pouches on the carry strap are a bonus as they are a perfect fit for Carcano clips (4 in each) or a couple of boxes of 22LR ammo in each.

Excellent find, DM. :good:
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Sandgroper
Site Supporter Since 2015

#14 Post by Sandgroper »

Just a word of warning - if you do decide to get one (or more) of these bags, hide them.

My wife has just spotted the extra one I bought and has decided it will be perfect as hand luggage or as a day bag for her holidays this year - she'll be wanting my rifles, next! :o
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.