Blackout

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
HALODIN
Home club or Range: Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: Blackout

#11 Post by HALODIN »

450 Martini
Home club or Range: Swadlincote RPC

#12 Post by 450 Martini »

I was talking recently with a friendly member of a local county armed response team who is also a target shooter, and in his opinion in a national emergancy they are content to leave law abiding shooters alone. In his opinion thier main focus would be the MASSIVE public order problems they would be facing in the midlands conurbanisation as the local scrotes realise that CCTV and electronic tags no longer exist and opputunists and other desprate people realise that the shops won't be stocked up anytime soon.
as for what is left of our troops providing back up support for the emergency services, it depends where you live, the midlands have 6 companies of territorials to cover an area from derby to birmingham and shrewsbury to leictershire. plus any forces personel milling about at nescliffe, cosford and Defence medical training centre whittington.
SevenSixTwo

#13 Post by SevenSixTwo »

The territorials would be busy protecting their families...
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
Chuck

#14 Post by Chuck »

Same as us on here I would hope...

Have gun - Will travel!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
SevenSixTwo

#15 Post by SevenSixTwo »

If the S ever really does HTF I suspect us 'reglurs' will be doing the same too! ;)
Blu

#16 Post by Blu »

If the brown smelly stuff ever does HTF in the UK there is going to be weapons on the streets that are far from legal and they will probably be semi auto or who knows, maybe even full auto guns in the hands of scum. Could be it will take a bit more than a bolt action rifle or semi auto shotgun to deter scum and defend ones home and family. Just saying.

Blu :twisted:
Chuck

#17 Post by Chuck »

Blu, difference is most of us on here can shoot straight, scum usually cannot. Anyway, urban marksmanship courses are readily available in case of close range pest control requirements. :squirrel: :lol:
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Blu

#18 Post by Blu »

Blu, difference is most of us on here can shoot straight, scum usually cannot
Charlie, I would imagine with some of the weapons they'll have shooting straight will be the least of their concerns. I wonder how many former East Bloc weapons are out there illegaly, with the immigrants follows the Mafia type gangs and with those guys comes some really bad medicine.

I'd really love to watch this but unfortunately CH4 won't stream it to the US.

Blu :twisted:
HALODIN
Home club or Range: Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club

#19 Post by HALODIN »

If you use a UK proxy server you should be able to watch it.
SevenSixTwo

#20 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Blu wrote:Could be it will take a bit more than a bolt action rifle or semi auto shotgun to deter scum and defend ones home and family. Just saying.
We'd have a better chance than most - and it's not all about marksmanship.