The Walking Dead

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Airbrush
Home club or Range: Nra

Re: The Walking Dead

#81 Post by Airbrush »

Daryll wrote:
Airbrush wrote:So who is it, I reckon Eugene.
Glenn apparently.... someone at work is a fan of the comics, and in those Glenn is Negan's victim.

I hope they've changed the storyline though, I'd prefer Eugene to go rather than Glenn...
Yep it was Glen in the comics but the show isn't a direct interpretation of the comics.
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#82 Post by Maggot »

Airbrush wrote:Season 6 airs tonight. shakeshout
I am the walking dead!!! :p 5mith
Airbrush

#83 Post by Airbrush »

Maggot wrote:
I have seen better looking Zombies tbf. clapclap
Maggot
Home club or Range: HRA and LERA

#84 Post by Maggot »

Airbrush wrote:
Maggot wrote:
I have seen better looking Zombies tbf. clapclap
Faster moving lol
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#85 Post by Blackstuff »

I reckon it was someone on the right hand side (looking from their point of view) of the arc as when Negan started battering the person the goons in the background were on the right side of the screen/Negan facing left, its unlikely they had their back to him/the spectacle, so I think they're going to stick with the comic and it was Glenn. The only people its definitely not is Karl or Rick and with it being an American show its highly unlikely to be Maggie with her being pregnant.

Glenn, Daryl, Michonne and Abraham on the right;

DVC
Airbrush

#86 Post by Airbrush »

Blackstuff wrote:I reckon it was someone on the right hand side (looking from their point of view) of the arc as when Negan started battering the person the goons in the background were on the right side of the screen/Negan facing left, its unlikely they had their back to him/the spectacle, so I think they're going to stick with the comic and it was Glenn. The only people its definitely not is Karl or Rick and with it being an American show its highly unlikely to be Maggie with her being pregnant.

Glenn, Daryl, Michonne and Abraham on the right;

The producers knew nerds would be studying angles etc so I wouldn't bet on it. ;)
Daryll
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Isle Target Sports Club

#87 Post by Daryll »

Airbrush wrote: The producers knew nerds would be studying angles etc so I wouldn't bet on it. ;)
Yep.. on the "Talking Dead" afterwards, the host was saying he tried to working it out, but the Director said they purposely jumped around during the "eeny meeny, miney mo" bit so people couldn't figure out the order.

So we'll have to wait until Oct for the next season, or assume they may be following the comic.
Blackstuff

#88 Post by Blackstuff »

Daryll wrote:
Airbrush wrote: The producers knew nerds would be studying angles etc so I wouldn't bet on it. ;)
Yep.. on the "Talking Dead" afterwards, the host was saying he tried to working it out, but the Director said they purposely jumped around during the "eeny meeny, miney mo" bit so people couldn't figure out the order.

So we'll have to wait until Oct for the next season, or assume they may be following the comic.
And then the guy that does the comics said their were "definite clues" lol TBH theres only Rick and Abraham I'm bothered about surviving.
DVC
Ovenpaa

#89 Post by Ovenpaa »

I have to ask which channel this is on, I thought the next UK showing was not until Autumn.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Airbrush

#90 Post by Airbrush »

Ovenpaa wrote:I have to ask which channel this is on, I thought the next UK showing was not until Autumn.
Sky/Fox.