zombie survival squad

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
AndyUOC95
Home club or Range: Rossendale Fussiliers

zombie survival squad

#1 Post by AndyUOC95 »

Hi guys, we all are well aware that the north Korean government have teamed up with burger king to develop a new burger that turns people into zombies! this is not cool! so to prepare for the end of days i'm looking for a team of highly qualified zombie killers to take down hordes of the buggers!

Post your zombie survival weapons and end of the world gear it can be a photo of what you prepared or just explain what you'd choose and why. I will be posting a photo of my zombie gear when i get back home to my base of zombie preparations (house) as i'm stranded at university for the next few weeks, But as highly factual zombie documentaries have shown we need a team of 6-8 people who suit the following criteria:
.The leader (bossy boots who doesn't get their hands dirty but is a damn good tactician, usually always has a cigar in their mouth but its never lit)
.The Muscle (built like a brick sh*t house carries multiple large guns, why? because he can!)
.The Nutter (runs around killing lots of zombies with what ever he found in his back pocket)
.The survivalist (good at scavenging and hunting, the rest couldn't rub two sticks together for fire without them)
.The ninja (small and light on their feet likes close up and personal work)
.The engineer (Hits things with a wrench even though he has a perfectly good gun)
.The medic (has watched every episode of Holby city and Casualty so thought they'd give it a try)

I look forward to seeing weapons, survival gear, post zombie attack vehicles and any other crazy niche you guys have to survive the apocalypse
Cheers
Last edited by AndyUOC95 on Fri May 30, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: zombie survival squad

#2 Post by saddler »

You're new here...aren't you, boyo? tesnews
AndyUOC95
Home club or Range: Rossendale Fussiliers

#3 Post by AndyUOC95 »

Yesir
DaveB
Home club or Range: Wellington Service Rifle Assocaition; NZ Deerstalkers Association; Wairarapa Pistol & Shooting Sports Club

#4 Post by DaveB »

saddler wrote:You're new here...aren't you, boyo? tesnews
Nice one Centurion.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#5 Post by Ovenpaa »

/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#6 Post by Christel »

Crikey, you guys were up late/early :o

OP...have you been watching the A-Team lately tongueout

Interesting concept though, I'll be back with some ideas.
DW58
Home club or Range: Cawdor RGC

#7 Post by DW58 »

Hardly an original question ... ... ... why is there such an obsession with Zombies?

I suspect a certain student needs to be spending less time on his PC and more on the range.
Rob
.22 Anschütz 1416 | .22 Browning T-Bolt | .222 Rem CZ (Mod) | .223 Rem Tikka/KRG X-Ray chassis | .243 Win/.308 Win Sauer 200 (Mod) | .308 Win Tikka T3/GRS Bolthorn chassis | .300 WSM Tikka T3/KRG X-Ray chassis| .308 Sig Sauer SSG 3000 | 7.5x55mm K31
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#8 Post by snayperskaya »

Rather than preparing for zombies I would more inclined to say that widespread civil unrest on an unprecedented scale would be a realistic scenario and one that is not as far-fetched as the tea from China.I believe the military is engaged in more civil unrest drills than ever as they would be required to support a woefully inadequate police force in such an event.Many believe it is not a case of if civil unrest starts but when.There are numerous articles and goverment papers that state that just beneath the surface Britain (and indeed Europe) is seething and angry and the only thing stopping it boiling over is the fact that people spend a huge amount of time sat on their asses spouting off on social media sites etc as opposed to protesting in the real world.Many believe that a relatively minor incident could spark major civil unrest that would make the riots of 2011 look like a teddy bears picnic.Lack of national identity, racial tensions, job losses and goverment cuts etc etc can all lead to civil unrest and in some instances there are parallels between the situation in Britain and Europe now and what it was in the 1930's and we all know how that ended.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

To me the word zombie is a generic term for anything that turns the society upside down.
snayperskaya
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#10 Post by snayperskaya »

christel wrote:To me the word zombie is a generic term for anything that turns the society upside down.
To many it is but it is amazing how many people believe a "zombie apocalypse" with legions of the undead like the movies is a real possibility.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!