ZOMBIES

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

ZOMBIES

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Last night I played as part of a four man team on World at War Black ops ZOMBIES.
We all joined up on team speak so we could talk to each other whilst in game.
Two of them are in the States and the other guy is in Holland.
We killed ZOMBIES for two and a half hours it was absolutely hilarious the best fun I have had for ages.
The weapons in the game are class semi auto pistols. Bolt actions and full auto UZI etc.He He oH oH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok I will go stand back in the corner :oops:
Christel
Site Admin

Re: ZOMBIES

#2 Post by Christel »

Stop standing in that corner...:)

2.5 hours of killing zombies, time well spent eh.

:D
Alpha1

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

The wife thought I had finally lost my marbles she said you just kept laughing out loud and you were talking to you self and every now and then you would shout LOOK OUT ZOMBIES they have broken through
I NEED SUPPORT.
Hilarious absolutely hilarious and these are not kids by the way the average age is late fifties absolute class. I gotta go and sit down before I am ill with laughing.
Scotsgun

#4 Post by Scotsgun »

Alpha1 wrote:Last night I played as part of a four man team on World at War Black ops ZOMBIES.
We all joined up on team speak so we could talk to each other whilst in game.
Two of them are in the States and the other guy is in Holland.
We killed ZOMBIES for two and a half hours it was absolutely hilarious the best fun I have had for ages.
The weapons in the game are class semi auto pistols. Bolt actions and full auto UZI etc.He He oH oH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok I will go stand back in the corner :oops:
God but i must be old...i have no idea what he's on a about :? :? :? :?
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Dont worry about it its not important my gues is 90% of the people on the forum dont know what I am talking about. But heck thats normal for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Ops is probably one of the most succesfull video games of all time it has sold millions of pounds worth of copies. Its a must have item for any body under the age of 18 and quite a few old wrinklies with nothing better to do while the wife hogs the TV.
I also belong to a group of people that design and build 3D maps for people to play on line using dedicated servers with up to 40 people from all corners of the world playing to gether and chatting to each other at the same time.
There is also a international sniping leuge that runs every year for teams of 4 on 4 usually.
Our group concentrates on sniping maps because that is our area of interest.We have just had a request to build maps for a team who run a server in America the group is now sharing ideas before we start to build the maps. I spent the week end in the City of Durham taking photograps of old buildings walls cobbled streets to convert into textures for some of the buildings in the maps.
If you are bored you could all ways have a go it is very realistic.
Talking about bored I think I have probably put you all to sleep by now so I will shut up.
Alpha1

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

This is work in progres. Still a long way to go.
shot0008.jpg
shot0010.jpg
shot0009.jpg
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#7 Post by Ovenpaa »

Yebbut where are the zombies? :D
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#8 Post by Blackstuff »

Alpha1 wrote:Dont worry about it its not important my gues is 90% of the people on the forum dont know what I am talking about. But heck thats normal for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Black Ops is probably one of the most succesfull video games of all time it has sold millions of pounds worth of copies. Its a must have item for any body under the age of 18 and quite a few old wrinklies with nothing better to do while the wife hogs the TV.
I'm no fan of COD snipers/campers but its the sprint around dual wielding shotgunners i dislike most. :x :lol: One of the things i like best about Black Ops is the Combat Training mode, where you can play multiplayer games but just against the CPU, 9 vs 3 on Veteran is quite some challenge! I really hope they take note of what is being talked about of the COD forums for the next game and get the ballistics right for once! It makes me laugh when there are 3 or so guns that all use the same ammo but the 'power' ratings are all completely different :roll:
DVC
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#9 Post by Mike357 »

I'm a COD fan but skipped Black Ops last year and went with Medal of Honour. It's good but to many campers/snipers.

Looking forward to Modern Warfare 3 this autumn and also fancy Home Front.

Am on Xbox, Backwater1314 if anybody else is out there!
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Alpha1

#10 Post by Alpha1 »

I'm no fan of COD snipers/campers but its the sprint around dual wielding shotgunners i dislike most.
I'm a COD fan but skipped Black Ops last year and went with Medal of Honour. It's good but to many campers/snipers
I only play on the PC and we only play on Dedicated sniping servers I dont do run and gun.

The ICSL leuge is for snipers only.
Our main interest like I said is mapping we have two test servers one for cod2 and one for waw we make maps run them on the test servers before releasing them for others to play on there servers.
We also have a black ops server that we are getting ready to set up as a sniping only server we are waiting for them to release the mod tools.
Come and have a go its challenging you will see our maps on most of the busy WAW sniping servers.